HI Im New TOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Im New TOO

Ive been floating in space here I hope i got it now. Im new and like this approach to sobriety I was in a group for 10 years and I picked up about 4 months ago.It was kinda fun at first but the old demons are coming back,I need to stop before I lose it all over again..

HI Im New TOO

Welcome to MWO...There is a lot of great support here..
    Read read read the posts and get the book....it all comes together form these...
    Control the Mind

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Happy you are here.. You did it once, you can do it again. You can start again, that I truly believe. Stay here.. read.. take a look at the "tools" (supplements, etc..), and keep in touch.. Warm regards...
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Hi dree and welcome.. Just take it slowly, read the posts, find your way around, ask questions and start posting... You will find all the help, encouragement and friendship you could want here.

Good luck, Louise xx

A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Dree, you doing ok?
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Welcome Dree,

You have found a very supportive place. Keep reading and posting.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Welcome Dree,

Glad you are here -- keep reading, use all the tools you can, they really help. You will find lots of support and understanding here. We are all in this together. Join us on the journey!
              sri

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Floating in space can be fun for awhile, but I'm glad you checked in for real. Lots of support here from all over the world. Best to get the old demons in check before they get the best of us, yes? Welcome Dree.
                Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Welcome

Hi Dree,
                  Nice to see you here - ditto to all the above - with the support and inspiration from this amazing group I've had my first AF week probably since I was pregnant - she's now 15! We're here, we listen, we've been there, so :welcome: !
                  :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                  Goals:
                  Days 1-7 DONE
                  Days 8-14 DONE
                  Days 15-21 DONE
                  30 days DONE
                  60 days
                  100 days

Comment

HI Im New TOO

yea Im pretty good I am trying to really control my intake right now tonight I had 2 drinks and Im done. weekends are a little tough so well see

Comment

HI Im New TOO

can we control this

I really enjoy light drinking does any one have sucess with keeping things in check? I start out by telling myself I will have X amout and I am trying to stick with that plan .Teh only meds I take is paxil for anxiety that I have had all my life. Any thoughts?

Comment

HI Im New TOO

If you check out the Long Term Moderators Forum and the Monthly Moderators Forum you will find people and their experiences there who have a good handle on it....

I think for most of the Moderators (and not to mention the ones wanting AF) is that we/they are 'conscience' in their efforts being a part of this program. So I believe we/they all do pretty well at it for the most part.

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Hey dree, welcome.
                          :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
                          Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

HI Im New TOO

hi dree, i have only joined recently but have found fantastic support from the people on this site:welcome:

Comment

HI Im New TOO

Wellcome dree, hope you find what you need here. B

Comment

Working...
                              X