• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things About Clowns that Creep Me Out, as requested by Lush

Go Lush!

I'm with you Lush!!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/202904=623-attachment.jpg[/img]
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

I have a serious clown phobia, remember the one in Poltergeist. Then there is of course John Wayne Gacy and the one in "It". They are always scary looking and I hate them. Anyone who would want to be a clown is a sicko. I absolutely hate them and my daughter will not be going to the circus (I hate the whole circus thing anyway with the animal cruelty and general weirdness). Clowns suck serious ass.

Yet another thing I have in common with the Lushy.

God they scare me.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I am in total agreement HC...it is cruelty to animals...they actually want the tigers mad and roaring...hate it!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thanks guys!!

I was dreaming last night that my CPA, a sweet mild meek English lady with her office next door to mine, turned into a bunch of centipedes crawling on me . . . can't wait to see what tonight brings after this thread! (almost told her she turned about it this AM when I saw her and thought better not.)

I sleep alot AF but can't say the dreams are always "mcDreamy"

Comment

Alright now because of Campers post I guess I will have to hate clowns too because of the whole mistreatment of animals at the circus. There's gotta be a nice clown out there somewhere isn't there?
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Crusty the clown - Just ak Morrison to tell you about him!! TEE HEE!

Comment

The last b-day birthday I went to at my local park for a little kid had a clown doing balloon art.
                He was smoking on his breaks in front of the kids and smelled of booze. They are all just sick sick sick. UGH! I am going to have awful awful dreams tonight! Thanks a bunch everyone!!:upset:
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

MKR, your dreams sound as outrageous as mine are.

Cash, perfect picture. LOL!

Happy, could you please tell us your real opinions and not hold back?

And to all who have nightmares tonight, I am NOT responsible for this thread. Hawk is. She put my name in there to throw you off...............sweet dreams!!
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

B O O

Attached files [img]/converted_files/202946=624-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Geez, you guys what the #$%@. Very creepy indeed.

Sammys

Comment

Irishlady I could wring your little Irish neck right now. AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:upset:

Comment

Working...
                        X