PEGASUS GOES TO NEW HOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PEGASUS GOES TO NEW HOME

A friend has been admiring Pegasus for a while now, so I sat down and chomped the straw with my mate Peg. Asked if he'wouldn't mind going to a new home to give someone else a bit of fun. He said "Neigh" So, the teddies had one last ride.

We loaded him into the trailer and had a tricky time getting him down the drive and branches out of the way. A couple of times he was almost a wingless Pegasus.

Got him down the drive and into the street, gave him a final hug.

Then ..... goodbye

Since arriving at his new home, Peg has undergone a sex change and is now a filly. And is having some serious cosmetic surgery. Attached files [img]/converted_files/6810=629-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/6810=630-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/6810=631-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/6810=632-attachment.jpg[/img]

PEGASUS GOES TO NEW HOME

Hi Rags,

So Pegasus has gone......Have you any ideas for a replacement??? Knowing you it will probably be something wild, colourful and exotic....Now let me see.....Ah, how about a cat with a hollowed out lime on his head and a bad attitude... MEOW!!!!MEOW!!!!! $%&^*$~ BANG, CRASH.....Oh my, old Limey Head never could take a joke, I keep forgetting he can read....He is sat at the bottom of the garden now glaring at me, never mind, I'll tempt him in at tea time with some nice fish...
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

PEGASUS GOES TO NEW HOME

Ah, unfortunately limehead would have to stay in quarantine for 6 months!
      And I'd have to superglue his feet to the verandah!

Comment

Working...
      X