So tired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So tired!

Although I FEEL much better over the past few days, I am extremely tired. I have yet to receive my supplies, so maybe it will get better when they get here. I am sleeping a good bit at night, more than before definately, but I am very tired ALL day long. Did any of you feel extreme tiredness when you first stopped drinking?

So tired!

yes, most certainly do feel that way when I first go AF. but then I rapdily feel so much better, so bear in mind you will most likely do the same, much love for you,
    D.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

So tired!

Yes! I was very tired. I've been sleeping much better but I'm still tired during the day. It's better than it was but still feel a little "dopey". It's better than a hangover, though!

Comment

So tired!

OH YEAH, much better than a hangover...you aren't kidding. I slept well last night for the first night in awhile. But man, I could crawl under my desk today!

Comment

So tired!

tired- i can so relate to you on that one. I thought something was wrong with me because i have felt incredibly tired for about 2 wks. I have been AF for 21 days now i think i'm coming out of it now. I'm waking up now! From the minute i woke up to the time i went to bed about 9pm! i was shattered. Maybe its the toxins coming out, i also had terrible skin. Anyway, i have been taking a tonic called metatone which makes me feel like i'm doing something. Hope you feel more alert soon. B

Comment

So tired!

I was very tired and yet had trouble sleeping for the first two weeks --the third week was much better and indeed the supps DID help a bunch. So did lots of exercise. Just even walking but once I started really working out, the energy started coming back! Takes a while for the toxins to work out of the body, I think!
            sri

Comment

So tired!

Yes tired for a month...jsut starting to exercise now...hpe that helps...goodnight!
              Control the Mind

Comment

Working...
              X