Favorite podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite podcasts

I think it would be great to get one thread with a list of helpful podcasts, whether for addiction, relaxation, medication or fitness. So what's your favorite podcast and why?
    And where can you get it?

Favorite podcasts

Hi Nancy. I'm really sorry that there hasn't been any response to this. I , personally, don't know of any and was hoping that there would be a lot of different responses. Do you have any that you can share?
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Favorite podcasts

I listen to social crime radio online a lot, great for comedy 24/7

Social Crime Radio

Comment

Favorite podcasts

no response

Yeah that's too bad. The reason I posted this thread is that we had some great discussions about good podcasts but I can't remember where they all are! Some posted on Buddhism and others on weight loss or addiction... I can't be bothered to look through all of our thousands of threads for podcast!

People are out there. Maybe they are on the holistic threads? Come on over!
        Meant to clarify also that I meant podcasts that are health related in some way. So that would include addiction, meditation, relaxation, self-esteem, weight loss.

Don't make me search!

Comment

Favorite podcasts

Nancy....If by podcasts you mean threads that have been posted........here's one that has interested me. Why majority of females here ?
          I can start by saying that most males are closed mouth about everything ! ha! I mean could you imagine to guys talking about their feelings !?! " One saying to the other: " Have your ever felt like crying but you didn't know why !" Ha! Just a thought.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Favorite podcasts

Audio Dharma - Welcome to Audio Dharma

i love audio dharma (not a podcast, it's a site)...you can stream all kinds of talks...
            10-06-2012

Comment

Working...
            X