Whre's Lush today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whre's Lush today???

She's here every day!!! Where'd she go?????

Whre's Lush today???

AH HA HA HA HA!! Lusch, half a day if being quiet and you are being called out for!! I love it!
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

By the way, she checked in this morning under the mods board and said she would check in later...

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

She keeps me smiling, had to track her down...HA

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

Well I am honored or embarrased. Not sure which. Thanks for asking tired. Don't worry, unless I am on vacation or very ill I will always be here. I just happen to have a very busy work day today and for once am trying to show some restraint and stay focused.........I know, I know, it won't last but I am trying!!!

And enough out of you Jen!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

:H LMAO

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

And enough out of you too Duck!!!

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

Well, good to see one of us is working...I just spent 2 hours, AT WORK, chatting with Scarlet...HA HA I will focus tomorrow! Can't do everything at one time...give a girl a break! HA

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

Lush, you are a true hero. you deserve some rest to ya know! see you on the recipe board when I feel up to it.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

:l Feel better D!!!

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

I'll certainly try Lush, this has been my worst week since the new year. hope to be better soon. so strage I can't break out of this one as well as my previous times. I'm just stuck in this awful dark place. so strange and lonely. I just don't recognize myself in the mirror these days. I'm yellow and sickly. My eyes look weird too. I Must get well soon.,, I owe it to yougreat pals that you are. I'm going to take a nap now.
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

D, I can all too well relate to what you are feeling. It is the worst feeling. Please try not to turn to drinking to temporarily patch yourself because it will just backfire, as you well know. Take your supps, make a good meal if you are hungry, get some rest. I need some more recipe ideas so I need you better fast!!! Also if you do not already use the CDs I swear they have made a difference for me in the last week or so after starting them. Keep us posted on how you are feeling.............

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

Oh D
                            I hope you feel better. Excuse me if I have missed something, but have you gone to see a doctor? Is everything alright?

Comment

Whre's Lush today???

I probably should see the doc, but won't. I simply hate them. I'm Ok, I think. Tom N convinced me to taper down and I'm trying to do that but just feeling like such garbage.
                              soon as I'm able I owe you a few recipes Lush. take care you all. sorry to hijack this thread.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X