Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday/21st october

Quote :
    have cleaned the house, baked brownies, roasted chicken and ham for salad lunch and just havin a coffee

THAT IS JUST CRAZY STUFF MOLLEROONEY !!!
    No wonder your house is like Heuston Station - I'd be there too if all that grub was waiting for me !!

Don't think I know HOW to bake a ham

Comment

sunday/21st october

mollyka;1396980 wrote: :H You could be right - AND --- even worse I've turned into my lunatic dead MIL! Oh gawd, shouldn't speak ill of the dead - but she IS dead an awful long time. She used to spend the whole weekend buying in stuff and cooking and baking IN CASE we'd drop in She never asked us over, and she lived in Howth which is a fair oul haul for a 'drop in'. But I'm sorta holding off this morn. on inviting Si and Laura, cos Adam is calling out, and he and I need a VERY BIG CHAT so potentially I'll end up with all this grub and only me and Ad and Joey to eat it MAD I tell ya!!
      Ah sure - chicken & ham never go to waste
      Is Adam in trouble ?

Comment

sunday/21st october

Sunday lunch sounds fab!!!
        Drinking people not with us. They are big fat lardarse men

Comment

sunday/21st october

Good morning Our Whizzy, Starteroo, Foxyloxy, Tippers, Satzuma, Mollymoo.

Got just the thing for you Starts........5 in 1 Multi Pest Repeller with LED ?11.95.

We had ours for about 18 months after the little buggers ate the dishwasher pipes and it works like a dream. Ackshully think we got ours at Comet.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

Morning folks, is this the army thread?
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

sunday/21st october

Is that really you KTabbers,:l
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

JackieClaire;1396988 wrote: Good morning Our Whizzy, Starteroo, Foxyloxy, Tippers, Satzuma, Mollymoo.

Got just the thing for you Starts........5 in 1 Multi Pest Repeller with LED ?11.95.

We had ours for about 18 months after the little buggers ate the dishwasher pipes and it works like a dream. Ackshully think we got ours at Comet.
                Just bought 2 JC.
                HATE the little bastards. Am totally obsessedwith keeping them out - but with the work going on - that is always a time for them to gain entry !!! :H
                I still have nightmares when we first in house - OVER RUN with them.
                Up in bedrooms & all :upset::upset:

Comment

sunday/21st october

Oh goodie I am in the right place so, but kinda known that for a long time though really.
                  Sorry been awol, lots of stuff going on past week or two, some bad, some good just a very busy boy but thankfully AL hasnt been the cause of my disappearing act.

Comment

sunday/21st october

The bedroom was where I first saw the little beggar. I was having a ding-dong of a row with our Jenz up there and a mouse ran over me foot. That put an end to the argument toot sweet.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

JackieClaire;1396996 wrote: The bedroom was where I first saw the little beggar. I was having a ding-dong of a row with our Jenz up there and a mouse ran over me foot. That put an end to the argument toot sweet.
                      That should be a metaphoric life lesson JC, stupid things that we argue over and get so intrenched in disappear into insignificance instantly when something that is of real importance strikes home and I dont mean a furry critter. Lesson being dont forget the truly important things and dont let ourselves get bogged down with egos.

Comment

sunday/21st october

JackieClaire;1396996 wrote: The bedroom was where I first saw the little beggar. I was having a ding-dong of a row with our Jenz up there and a mouse ran over me foot. That put an end to the argument toot sweet.
                        See - I read years ago - that if you can keep them out 'till October you'll be fine. That's the wimmin mice setting up house to have the babies - then you have a family :eew:
                        After that it's just ramdomers just chancing their arm to get in out of the cold !!!
                        If you ask my kids they'll laugh & say " SHUT THE DOOR - the mice will come in "

Comment

sunday/21st october

Mr S thought is was hilarious one time to sit in a chair at the door and shout at the mice:
                          "Now form a queue - no-one getting in here without a ticket" :H:H

Comment

sunday/21st october

KTAB;1396997 wrote: That should be a metaphoric life lesson JC, stupid things that we argue over and get so intrenched in disappear into insignificance instantly when something that is of real importance strikes home and I dont mean a furry critter. Lesson being dont forget the truly important things and dont let ourselves get bogged down with egos.
                            Wise words, my man. wise words.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

Thanks Molly & JC, I just posted a lovely tune if yis get a chance to listen.

Comment

sunday/21st october

KTAB;1396997 wrote: That should be a metaphoric life lesson JC, stupid things that we argue over and get so intrenched in disappear into insignificance instantly when something that is of real importance strikes home and I dont mean a furry critter. Lesson being dont forget the truly important things and dont let ourselves get bogged down with egos.
                                So TRUE Mr Tabbs :thanks:
                                I find just to smile now in the height of a row - will diffuse the whole thing !!! No need to be always right !

Comment

Working...
                                X