sunday/21st october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday/21st october

Mind you thinking about it if me and Jenz didn't have at least one humdinger a month Mr JC would think there was something seriously wrong.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

Yet to meet the person who has been Benji.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

sunday/21st october

Ah thats mothers and daughters for ya JC, I have a sister, trust me I know.

Comment

sunday/21st october

KTAB;1397007 wrote: Yet to meet the person who has been Benji.
          True again - but we battle away trying to make the other person wrong. It's a mug's game & I gave it up a long time ago !

Comment

sunday/21st october

KTAB;1397008 wrote: Ah thats mothers and daughters for ya JC, I have a sister, trust me I know.
            And if you notice on the boards it is USUALLY wimmin who are having the battles not the men.
            They know how to switch off !
            Prolly in trouble now if any lurkers ! Don't care !

Comment

sunday/21st october

Ah yeah but us men have to be very careful of when to switch off or it could be a case of............."YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME"......:biglaughmonkey::biglaughmonkey:

Comment

sunday/21st october

KTAB;1397008 wrote: Ah thats mothers and daughters for ya JC, I have a sister, trust me I know.
                I wouldn't have it any other way.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

KTAB;1397012 wrote: Ah yeah but us men have to be very careful of when to switch off or it could be a case of............."YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME"......:biglaughmonkey::biglaughmonkey:
                  :H Yes but wait for this ..................
                  I am coming to admire how men can withdraw and be ..... what's the word ............ selfish !
                  I am beginning to think that it's the only way to be. Keep self in order - the rest will come ?
                  Women find it so difficult to be selfish - it's a BAD word in their book.
                  We want to control everything but then we blame everyone when things go wrong and get in a state and just make ourselves unhappy!

Is that MAD?

Comment

sunday/21st october

satz123;1397015 wrote: :H Yes but wait for this ..................
                    I am coming to admire how men can withdraw and be ..... what's the word ............ selfish !
                    I am beginning to think that it's the only way to be. Keep self in order - the rest will come ?
                    Women find it so difficult to be selfish - it's a BAD word in their book.
                    We want to control everything but then we blame everyone when things go wrong and get in a state and just make ourselves unhappy!

Is that MAD?
                    Obviously yes is the answer !
                    Off to do something useful so and think hard about my madness ) !

Comment

sunday/21st october

Err I dunno, thats all a bit too confooosing for me. Probably think that if we cant get ourselves sorted why try and control others, what gives us that right? Either ways we ultimately have no control over what others do or think, we can only offer an opinion and guidance where appropriate, be it family or friends and no matter how well intentioned it can be misconstrued so at times it is wise to keep our own counsel and take a step back.
                      Off to plant some bulbs now I think.

Comment

sunday/21st october

Knew you'd be grand. Molls.:l
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

proud of you Molls
                          being lazy with Hubs here...it's 10 am Sunday morning
                          but off to frigginwinndixie soon
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

sunday/21st october

Good grief. Nigh on two hours since the last post.

Was watching Dumbo and dropped off zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

Cracking. Done sweet feck all. Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner. Cheese toasties later. Cannot think of a better way to spend a Sunday.

Oh and I ordered Mr JC and the S&H a night shirt each for Chrimbo. Tee hee hee.

How's you? Did you get a chance to talk to Adam?
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

Evening army. Well done on your first chair Molly i knew you be ok. Went to Dun Laoghaire this afternoon to pass a few hrs. Got an AA meeting in at 11.30 this morning. I missed the 4.30 as the buses are rerouted because of local roadworks and the timetable is very unreliable so cudn't be helped. Went to 2euro store and got a nice blk diamonte cat coller for Prince and a wind up mouse for them to play with. Went for coffee and a scented candle in Pennys. Just browsed around a few shops. Just chilling on couch looking for something decent to watch on tv not much on. Feeling tired so might get to bed early.

Comment

Working...
                                X