• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday/21st october

Howyiz. Watching X Factor results.

Comment

sunday/21st october

I did indeed buy them a night shirt..........

Hewwo Satz and Foxy.

Aww Molls. Jenz worries about me and her Dad. Glad you got the air cleared. All we can do is keep doing what we're doing.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

Naw that's just some randomer from the catalogue. It was one of those adverts at the back of the paper I got them from.

Ooh day 17 SF and have saved ?104.55 and spent only half of it.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

We had ours for about 18 months after the little buggers ate the dishwasher pipes and it works like a dream. Ackshully think we got ours at Comet.
          Hi all..not long in......JC..when did they start selling mice in Comet???:H:H:H
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

sunday/21st october

Mick;1397165 wrote: We had ours for about 18 months after the little buggers ate the dishwasher pipes and it works like a dream. Ackshully think we got ours at Comet.
            Hi all..not long in......JC..when did they start selling mice in Comet???:H:H:H
            :H:H:H
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

oooooooooh DOWNTON !!!! HOMELAND!!!!! ICECREAM!!!!!

bacinabit.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sunday/21st october

mollyka;1397173 wrote: Keep takin the tablets Mick
                Did I miss somfing????
                It's the thingy to kill the millions of mice wanting to gain entry chez Satz. :H
                JC says buy them in Comet.

Comment

sunday/21st october

night sillies
                  Molls...I am glad you and Adam were able to talk...
                  love me some Phillipa Gregory!
                  off to Nana's for Sunday dinner
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

sunday/21st october

mama bear;1397193 wrote: night sillies
                    Molls...I am glad you and Adam were able to talk...
                    love me some Phillipa Gregory!
                    off to Nana's for Sunday dinner
                    Hi Mama. Enjoy your dinner. :l

Comment

sunday/21st october

Hooray he is freed next week
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

sunday/21st october

with the always tedious inevitability i am back to say howdy and will, as ever, probably not turn up again for weeks because.. well i suck at reliability. so yay i'm back, i've been drinking sensibly for ages and then of course oyu go from 2 untis a night to 2.5 and suddenly you're on 5 and doing math on how to do 7 and 10 and then thinking 'holy crap i am right about ready to find myself in a bad place'. so I turn up here and i post this and ya'll will of course be right to tell me to QUIT TRYING TO MODERATE YOU IDIOT but i'm not as good of a listener as i should be. and then of course theres the pot which was very clearly a bad idea to begin with, now thats not eveyr day bt thats twice a week of passing out too stoned to move and then maybe one of two days of just smoking to take the edge off and of course we know where that ol' path is going so you gotta wonder why i'm still walking. so i'm back, i'm not actually drunk right now just very hurt by what i guess is my own stupidity and arrogance. I hope ya'll won'y mind my sudden reappareance and doubtless iminent disappearace. hope everybody is well, much love

xIC
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

sunday/21st october

Inchy!!! :l:l:l

Bloody birthday weekend... and that is ALL I have to say. Fed up of people asking me "why no party?"

I'm gonna stick me heid under the covers and STUDIOUSLY ignore all and sundry tomorrow...

Poll please... did anyone else turn 50 with no big hoopla? Fecking sick of feeling like I need to do things for other peeps. It's not for me... it's for them.

On a bright note, I'm so happy with the new kitty... he's gawjus...

Feckin *CLICK!!!* :H :welcome: :new: And... aaaaargh!!!!!!! OK, glad I got that out!

Comment

Working...
                          X