Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Tread Monday 22nd October

Good morning, folksies

A busy week ahead - cramming 5 days worth of work into 4 days. I have a full-day session starting at 8.30 :upset: Hopefully it'll wrap up a bit early.

Mrs. T and her SIL are off to Belfast today. Only 6 more sleeps and she's back home. I'm not really looking forward to my long drive Friday and Sunday (6 hours each way), but I guess I'll get into it closer to the time. Going to a town called Knysna (where we had our Easter break) for a friend's 60th. The party is Saturday evening.

Have a good week, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. You certainly have a busy week ahead. Sounds like Mrs T is having a lovely time in Ireland. Belfast is a lovely city i have been there only once. Still dark and feels cold here this morning. Happy Monday army folks.:cat:awprint::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Tippy.
      Drive safe.

Comment

Morning Foxy & Raggsy

Will do, Raggsy - at least I'll get the opportunity to listen to all the CDs that are normally vetoed when we're travelling as a family
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXj4qON6qvg[/video]]ABBA - Dancing Queen - YouTube
          :H:H
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Feck off :H:H:H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Mornin all ..and all to come..here I am again before the terrible twins!!everyone ok? Got to agree..been a long time since I was in Belfast...but I loved the place
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning troops !!!

Been MIA this weekend - weekend from hell !!!

Very long story, but thank feck it's behind me now xxx
                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning everyone

Molly good to hear it went well on Sunday, knew you'd be grand

Quest thats the only thing I like about Mondays, always good to start a new week

Happy birthday to our Zenners :h
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Good as can be Molly, putting my positive head on, god help them all :H:H
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Good morning Tipperooooooo, Foxyloxy,KTabbers,Mick,Mollymoo,Questie,Pannooo and a yoooooo hoooooooo to Rags.

Got a very soft spot for Belfast. Tigger's been there.

Orff to go read the end of last night's thread.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just never ever stay in the Travel Lodge there. It has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and that includes the one in Whitby that had dead flies all over the room.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

At work this aftie so just having a pootle round this morning.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Crikey I must ring Mr JC in a minute but that can wait 'til I tell yous.

Long story short. Our Jenz and their doorman saved a fecking life last night. Managed to drag this feller out of a brawl after someone stamped on his head. He then fitted and his heart stopped and the pair of them got it going and got him conscious before the paramedics arrived and orff he went in the ambulance.

Oh BTW it was outside not in her bar. Just some of the customers started pointing it out.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1397429 wrote: Bloody hell!! Scary stuff alright! Good on Jen! Must have scared her but....?
                              That's why she rang at midnight last night, bless her.Luckily they're all trained.

Molls I could have cried with pride.

oooh and totally new one on me. If the management in a big bar/venue sense a shift in the atmosphere from jovial to argumentative. They turn the music down and the lights up. All very psychological. She did explain but I've forgotten.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X