Army Tread Monday 22nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey the burfday girl has arrived, hows it going Zen was wondering whether I needed to catch a plane and drag the duvet off you :h
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Recluse;1397595 wrote: That's excellent JC. Are you finding it difficult at all?
      To early to say. I'm going through a bit of a honeymoon period. Can't get over the novelty of having a teeny weeny bit of spare cash.

Mid you it's not like last time when I was craving the buggers 24/7.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1397596 wrote: Well done on the carbon thingy Jacks!!! :l

It was Starty with the mouse.

Apple cider vinegar is good for gout so prolly for arthritis too Mama. I see Reccy had a link there on it...

Hewwo Reccy Bear!
        Hello Zenners! :l:l:l

Comment

JackieClaire;1397598 wrote: To early to say. I'm going through a bit of a honeymoon period. Can't get over the novelty of having a teeny weeny bit of spare cash.

Mid you it's not like last time when I was craving the buggers 24/7.
          Did I ever tell you your my heroine
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Aww Panno. :blush:
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Awe didn't mean to make you blush but you really deserve a big :goodjob: you've come through so much and do it with such dignity, sorry to sound mushy but just felt I wanted to say it :l

Comment

Zenstyle;1397574 wrote: Is Tipps learning to speak like the Oirish? Army TREAD........

Happy birthday again

:hallo: the rest of youse. Dinner was chicken schnitzel, cheese sauce, chips, butternut squash & brocolli.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1397606 wrote:

Happy birthday again

:hallo: the rest of youse. Dinner was chicken schnitzel, cheese sauce, chips, butternut squash & brocolli.
                  Where was my invite :upset:

Comment

I've got pork marinating in chinese 5 spice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce ready to be stir fried with spring onions & green pepper, to be served on a bed of rice

Comment

Panno;1397608 wrote: Where was my invite :upset:
                      Since when do you need an invite?
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Panno;1397611 wrote: I've got pork marinating in chinese 5 spice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce ready to be stir fried with spring onions & green pepper, to be served on a bed of rice
                        That sounds bloody marvellous!
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1397612 wrote: Since when do you need an invite?
                          Careful Mr T you never know when I might turn up

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1397613 wrote: That sounds bloody marvellous!
                            Sound being the operative word, I'll let you know how it tastes :H

Comment

Do carry on Panno. I may be blushing but I'm enjoying it.

Last nights left over roast beef. Gawd I'm starving.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Panno;1397597 wrote: Hey hey the burfday girl has arrived, hows it going Zen was wondering whether I needed to catch a plane and drag the duvet off you :h
                                LOL!!!

I would have to admit... I felt like staying under it!

Barack Obama is here today for a debate. Bedlam out there so it's a good day to lie low...

Comment

Working...
                                X