Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Tread Monday 22nd October

u got the hang of the multi quote then zenners, lol
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I believe I was one of the first to "get it"... back when I was a Senior Member Pinky... :H

Two lobsters have arrived and been put in the freezer. Having spent ages trying to rescue a lizard (wee thingys they have in Florida) from the cats, I'm in mixed minds about tonight's dinner... Thank feck Starty's not here.

Comment

Zenstyle;1397709 wrote: I believe I was one of the first to "get it"... back when I was a Senior Member Pinky... :H

Two lobsters have arrived and been put in the freezer. Having spent ages trying to rescue a lizard (wee thingys they have in Florida) from the cats, I'm in mixed minds about tonight's dinner... Thank feck Starty's not here.
        lizard casserole sounds great 4 dinner
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1397711 wrote: lizard casserole sounds great 4 dinner
          *snoooorttt*!!!

The lizard is at large in the house. And Dougie ruined me fecking card table an hour ago... he was sat on it and knocked it over and broke the slats that stop the cards falling off... trying to get to the lizard as it took off...

And just yesterday I was telling peeps how good Dougie is and that he's never wrecked anything in the gaff. Nix dat!

Comment

Zenstyle;1397717 wrote: *snoooorttt*!!!

The lizard is at large in the house. And Dougie ruined me fecking card table an hour ago... he was sat on it and knocked it over and broke the slats that stop the cards falling off... trying to get to the lizard as it took off...

And just yesterday I was telling peeps how good Dougie is and that he's never wrecked anything in the gaff. Nix dat!
            ah see ya jinxed it, now dougie will be wrecking everything
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mick;1397697 wrote: Satzy these are handy for you not going to work :H:H:H

I shot myself cleaning my gun.
              I'm locked in my own closet.
              My monkey threw poo on my uniform and the washing machine is broken.
              I forgot how to drive and I don't have change for the bus.
              I'm Constipated and i'm not leaving home till i have a crap
              I let my dog out for a crap and i can't find him/her
              I have an infection in my bum and it hurts when i crap.
              My crap is blue i have to go to the doctor
              I hate my new hair cut i need to let it grow out
              My partner just left me & i'm busy celebrating
              Have you got any more I've used all them :H
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1397717 wrote: *snoooorttt*!!!

He's showing off in front of his new sibling
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno....the video was PRECIOUS!!!! and good photography too!!!
                  love the excuses to miss work!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Just popped in to say nighters. I'm pooped. Crikey me in bed before midnight.

Enjoy your evening Zennifer, me lovely.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

night j.c, be off to me bed soon too, got uni tomoz
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

sorry i vanished earlier, back to say g'night, in addition to playing bass for 3-5 horus i nw draw for 2 and write for one, so guess who doens't have much free time xD Night all

xIC
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I am AMAZED at the people on this thread. Totally humbled... and in tears...

[img][/IMG]

There will be an action replay on the morrow, just in case yis don't see this...

I didn't get them until now as there were presidential debates here today and Obama was in town. The traffic was totally fecked up.

I love you! xxx :l:l:l

Comment

oh....how sweet!!! You are much loved Zenny!!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all tis I ..just going out..was going to start a new thread ..but with that and the abs thread ..will be on the road to world domination!!!Anyway have a great day all.....Satzy stop snoring..can hear you from here!!!
                              ps nowt in the fridge either and I'm hank
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Ye slipped in there with ONE minute to spare my time Mick. More luck than the Oirish!!! Not that you need luck seeing as you're Scottish... eh?

Can I be arsed to start the thread? Decisions decisions. I'll have a think and will prolly fall asleep in the process...

Comment

Working...
                                X