Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just can't do it alone. it is time

Hi D.

Go for it - you sound like you really want to change and get all the help you can. I've just been in hospital for different but also very similar reasons, and I can tell you it has saved my life, changed my attitude, and helped me on the long road to recovery.

The bestthing you can do for yourslef is be honest and admit that help is needed - you've done that, now go get it.

Well done, good luck, and keep posting.

lotsa love and best wishes

Cashy

xxxxxxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

D, I hope you get the help you need and sympathize with you right now as you're feeling so bad. We love you here and want the best for you. Keep us posted whatever you decide. Try some gatorade and toast. Big hugs coming your way.

Hilary
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

All the best to you my friend! You must take care of yourself and get better--who will help us out with recipes requiring fistfuls of garlic?? Huh??

Hugs,

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

well, this is the worst I've been in some time, but do have a positive mental posture. talked with a good friend tonight for about 45minutes, then spoke with my loving caring Dad for a good bit. I will seek the meds. I need them, as I cannot exist as I am.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Oh, youngatHeart, I'll be right there with a threatening amount of garlic, ok?
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

We're here for you with open arms, D--I'm glad that your family and friends are there for you, too!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

well, I should fill you all in, if you don't mind. My dear Wife callled some nice folks and clinics today and sadly they either can't see me in time, or it's a time committment I simply can't make at this time. damn it! My Dear loving Dad offered to fly me to Hawaii tonight to be with him .what a nice guy he is.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

i know of a great place in santa barbara an trust me it worth the drive it's cottage house and it's great i've been there

Comment

Working...
                  X