Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army THREAD Tuesday 23rd October

:hallo:

I nodded off earlier, but after having to leave the house to fetch the cub & his date, I'm now wide fecking awake. Not going to be a happy chappy come tomorrow morning. Unless I decide to sleep in and work later tomorrow.

Mum was also ill last night, Zennie. Dunno where she got the bug from, though. Hope you're better soon!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

What time is it in CT Tipps? And did the cub have a good time? I bet he was relieved to get home! First dates are hard work. I tried everything I possessed on and discarded it systematically... took me the next day to clean my room. Jaysus...

I'm feeling mucho better Mama. Just texted with my friend and we have both had soup... her with toast, me with saltines. Too funny! On the road to recovery....

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1398221 wrote:
        Mum was also ill last night, Zennie. Dunno where she got the bug from, though. Hope you're better soon!
        The bloody eyes are going now at 50 and 1 day! I thought that part of your post was your signature?

I hope Ma's feeling better today. I Googled and we have what they are calling "stomach flu" here in South Florida (no such thing really, I think it's gastroenteritis ) and it lasts 24-48 hours.

Comment

nite Army...off to eat shepherds pie...
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I got off my death bed to do my dorm duty................

*CLICK*!!!

See yiz on de flip side! xxx

Comment

Oh hang on a sec.... I'm getting closer to being an old new senior member. One more post and it will be 969.....

Comment

970!!!! Yay!

Oiche math!!!!! x

Comment

Working...
                X