I'm going in to detox in the morning. miss U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they won't let me bring electronic gear in the place where I'm going to detox. I'll be in there for at least three days. I will miss all you just so very very much. My wife whom is so nice and such is willing to fill in for me in my absence, she will be Determinatrix she is such the love and has saved my life so many times. I love her for doing this for me. I will miss u all so very damn much. you have no idea. just so much.

:upset: :upset:
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Will be thinking of you Determinator, You are a very brave and strong man. You will get there with the love and support of your family and your friends here. I wish you all the best and am sending you some cyber strength!! B xx

Comment

Best wished Determinator.
      I'll be thinking of you.

Comment

We're thinking of you, too, Determinator - wish you all the best and we'll be waiting for you when you get back! - in the meantime welcome Determinatix - This isn't easy for you, either, but hopefully you'll find as much care and support from us all to make it that little bit easier.
        Best wishes to you both - obviously a strong team!
        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
        Goals:
        Days 1-7 DONE
        Days 8-14 DONE
        Days 15-21 DONE
        30 days DONE
        60 days
        100 days

Comment

i'll be thinking of you and praying for you and your lady it's as hard for her as you . looking forward to having you back here real soon you will be missed bellaboo

Comment

go for it

good luck ,you will be as fresh as a daisy,and looking forward to life in a couple of days.

Comment

Determinator... this must also feel like such a relief! I kind of wish I was joining you to be honest.

Determinatrix, you are absolutely wonderful! He's a good man and you're obviously an amazing woman. Please keep us posted.

Doo
              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

So proud of you! We are all going to miss you very much also. I will be thinking of you and saying a little pray each day. Be proud and strong. When you hit a rough spot, think of us and know we're all thinking of you and anticipating your return. Tons of hugs to you and your wife!!!!!

Comment

Determinator;

My thoughts and prayers are with you..Your wife sounds like a great person, you're luck to have her in your corner..

Brandy

Comment

Determinator- We will be thinking of you while you are in detox. Hang in there. Just think you will feel much better in a few days and ready to start anew with everyone's support.Aquamarine
                    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
                    AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Determinator

well done in taking these steps that are the beginning of changing you life. You are very worth the effort to do this...We are all with you and wish you the very best...

Talk with you Soon!
                      Control the Mind

Comment

We're pulling for you big guy!
                        We'll miss you as well and WELCOME Determinatrix!
                        Good luck!
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I'll be thinking about BOTH of you as you begin this new phase. Determinatrix, keep us posted and let us get to know you! Welcome!
                          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

so very true all of you. I'm going in now. see you before you know it. my wife is driving of course. take care you all. D.
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

D, if you get this know that I am so proud of you too! Three days will whiz right by and I promise to not post any new recipes while you are gone. I love your wife is choosing the name Determinatrix. Look forward to getting to know her as well. We are all sending you loads of love and blessings!!! You will feel so much better when we talk again.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X