Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just checking in

hi
    been a while since i posted . was AF for a bout 3 weeks kept up with the gym . the med helped . then my mother was taken into hosptial . feell off then . but only drank for two days then stopped . then back on the wagon my psych may think i need a mood stablizer along with the other med to pin these cycles when i tend to over react and that leads to drinking .
    trying to start a college course and volunteer training soon . also got a stye on my eye which is killing me lol...
    also wheni do drink im down to 2 per cent lager only
    well thats life
    best wishes everyone!
    jay

just checking in

Sorry about your mum, hope shes okay. Its so easy to start again. Much harder to stay off. youve done it before which means you can do it again. B

Comment

just checking in

Jay... I'm new here but your post on your progress is an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work!

My dad who went through a period of about 10 years as a heavy drinker now just drinks light lager. It's worked for him, although he occasionally has a night of heavy drinking... and this is usually when he is have a night in with his youngest daughter...

Doo
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

just checking in

Hope you Mom is ok, chin up! Slip ups happen. Just start again.....thank god we can do that!!!

Comment

just checking in

Hi Jay!

Thanks for the update. Sorry about your mother. Sounds like you're doing well.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X