Feeling lonely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling lonely

Hi Ann Carolina...you may be feeling lonely, but you can proudly look at the ... achievement.. you didnt go for false comfort in a bottle...well done..Hope this feeling subsides for you....have you got any interests/hobbies?Perhaps that would help..or dare I say pets?..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Feeling lonely

Look how many people care about you just from your post. Are you ok?
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Feeling lonely

Thank you guys

So appreciate everyone here. I'm OK but I have some weird lung thing that is very painful, now have to start prednisone today. So ridiculous to be sick. I worry about steroid side effects but hope for the best. It's a short course so shouldn't be bad.

Two people who know that I've been sick and stuck at home said to me "Call if you need anything" It made me cry. I have feeling so alone, but I like I said I am well aware that alcohol is not the answer so that's not in my mind at all. I know things will get better.

I do have hobbies-playing guitar, making jewelry and I do some art on canvas. So there's a lot to do here at home and I picked up the prescription adn I'm in for the day.

All will be well.

Thanks guys

Comment

Feeling lonely

Have a good evening Ann and batten down the hatches. Sandy is on her way! I hope you find comfort in your hobbies at home and enjoy a restful evening.

"I like people too much or not at all."
          Sylvia Plath

Comment

Feeling lonely

I know LG-I'm in Cary and it's pretty windy already. I'm in and comfy on the couch.

Comment

Feeling lonely

Just been reading this thread, and it's really helped me; thanks guys!

Comment

Feeling lonely

Do you have a pet Ann? I am a huge animal lover and have found cats to be the best friends ever.

Comment

Feeling lonely

hi Ann Carolina
                  dainik bhasker

Comment

Feeling lonely

Hi Ann,
                    I suffered with too much lonliness ,but it was/is real lonliness cause as I have no one to share with.I have been living apart from my family ,extended family and in abroad.
                    Every good happens when you are alone.I suggest you to suffer it as much as possible you get which definitely will pay you back a dreamt goal .
                    Suferring in a sober mind is a sort of strength for me.
                    I dont want to be dependant to anyone ,an attchment to anyone or his/her judgement is just a losing of self esteem.
                    Suffering makes you stronger ,believe me ! .Diamond cuts diomond ..stay safe !!
                    All of those were applied in my life and might not match to others ..but it is widely accepted.
                    Dix
                    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Feeling lonely

(((((Ann)))))

Please take up the two people who have offered their support "if you need anything".

I'm sure they truly care and you do need something...companionship. Why don't you get in touch with them and arrange to have coffee, lunch, a movie...whatever.

They are reaching out, but it's up to you to embrace their help.:l

Comment

Working...
                      X