Keeping it positive :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In keeping with the positive theme, I want to tell you all about a book I bought today @ Jamba Juice of all places. It is called Energy Addict and teaches you how to get addicted to positive energy and how to take an energy audit of your life. I think it will be an easy but powerful read. Author is Jon Gordon, America's #1 Energy Coach.

Comment

Thanks Duck, I will check it out. Quack!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I love Bella's "the glass is half full" way of looking at things cause the other morning I woke up and there was my wine glass from last night night and guess what? The glass was HALF FULL!!! I didn't finish it off! That is a very positive thing for me. I am very happy about that!
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Hey all,

It's great to be positive, but you really need to accept the range of emotions that life has - the trick is to have the right tools to deal with fear, sadness, grief, happiness etc. Positive thinking is one of those tools.

One thing I found on the internet, having a slightly dark sense of humour, is Despair.com
          They do very very funny calendars and anti-motivational calendars. They have a pessimists mug for sale, and i've always wanted one for work: The Pessimist's Mug
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

I think I'll buy a whole set!

Thanks Cashy.

Comment

That is great. Going to buy some this week. I love caustic, negative humor. It is all my "real life" friends expect out of me. Thanks for sharing.......
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Pleased it did not cause offense!!!!

I want to design my own demotivational calendar!

Cashy
                xx
                "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Lush,
                  You'll have read some of my posts, and know thats my whole attitude... trying to turn people's thoughts around to the positive, and more or less posting what you just did.
                  Raggsy... who needs to brush up on her grammar !

Comment

Don't ever give up!

I found this in my in box today.... I think it qualifies as possitive!
                    NEVER GIVE UP!!
                    :h Nancy

Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States. In this description of his life, we learn that Abraham Lincoln "...failed in business in '31. He was defeated for state legislator in '32. He tried another business in '33. It failed. His fianc?e died in '35. He had a nervous breakdown in '36. In '43, he ran for congress and was defeated. He tried again in '48 and was defeated again. He tried running for the Senate in '55. He lost. The next year he ran for Vice President and lost. In '59 he ran for the Senate again and was defeated." Of course, he eventually did win in his bid for President of the United States and became the man who put an end to slavery among other things.
                    Abraham Lincoln has the most important lesson to teach us. No matter what, don't give up. Perseverance?in spite of the odds, when others would quit, even when common sense would tell you to surrender?is the hallmark of successful people, and successful AD/HDers.
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                    X