Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 25th October

Good morning, folksies

Today's Friday for me - I've taken a day's leave tomorrow so that I can leave for Knysna at a reasonable hour. I also need to fetch Mrs. T's car - the repairs will be done by this afternoon, so I can collect tomorrow morning.

I had a big falling-out with the youngest last night. If there's anything that sets off my temper, it's a brattish teenager. The head and shoulder movements, combined with the "who the fuck do you think you are" attitude is just too much. She is sans cellphone until I get back home on Sunday, the little poxfecker.

Have a lovely Thursday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning all, not in work just awake,
    Mr tips our children know everything sure what would we know.
    Have a good day everyone,being on the phone posting is a new expearance,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning chaps, lol @ 'poxfecker', the legacy of big bum's colourful language lives on eh tee hee hee. OMG no phone, you will be popular, not.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning molly katab,
        I would think I be on this till Santa comes at Christmas, did I just mention Christmas.

Comment

Hiya Molly dear, up at 5.15 this morn but need to leave soon so no time to chat. This daily travel is a pain tbh but I might have news of a change really soon, hopefully.

P.S. 60 days Mario, just sayin...

PPS. thats till chrimbo, not my sobriety sad to admit.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

My lappy stopped being a labby for no apparent labby reason

Comment

Morning Tipps, Molly, Mario & KTAB

Luv early mornings I can remember names

Teenagers..yuck enough said
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Molly just want to say I'm loving your Thread so many good posts :l
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Good morning Tippers, KTabbers, Mariooo, Mollymoo, Pannooooo.

Tips, OMG. that is sooooooooooo like unfair, like totez unfair, why not like kill me..........raises eyeballs to the ceiling...............slinks off flicking hair over shoulder. Sound familiar anyone.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning guys, at mrs pinkys, shes still fast asleep and shes a diamond, she has bought us tickets to see the killers , she bought them a while ago, i spoke to her about paying the money back and she said its ok just when u have it, and she also booked and paid for tickets to see paranormal activity 4on halloween night,

Tippers u did the right thing maybe having no phone will bring her down a peg or 2, lol
                    Molls no M's lol i bet that is driving u mad, morning ktab and mario nice to see yous both and a big hello to our own geordie shore star J.C
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1399068 wrote: Good morning Tippers, KTabbers, Mariooo, Mollymoo, Pannooooo.

Tips, OMG. that is sooooooooooo like unfair, like totez unfair, why not like kill me..........raises eyeballs to the ceiling...............slinks off flicking hair over shoulder. Sound familiar anyone.
                      Yeah me :H:H

Morning JC

Comment

Morning LPC your Mrs Pinky really is a diamond not that I know those bands

Comment

Panno;1399074 wrote: Morning LPC your Mrs Pinky really is a diamond not that I know those bands
                          shes my little star, the killers are a band, but paranormal activity 4 is a film at the cinema
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning army another dull grey day here with some light drizzle but no heavy rain yet. Tempetures are mild still. Oh Tipps you will be popular removing the teenage lifeline of the pone but she has to learn to have respect. Tabbers good luck with a new jhob and well done on 60 days. Not in the mood for getting up and getting ready to go out in this miserable day but i have to pick up a cert from dr sugery got to post office and credit union and AA meeting at 1 so best get going when i finish this coffee. Have a good thursday.:cupajoe:

Comment

Gotta go to work. Will be back this aftie. See yas inabit.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X