Army Thread Thursday 25th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tipps... Good on ya for confiscating younger cub's phone. THAT should get her attention! )

Hope Mario gets his lappy fixed and *ollers finds her M's. Did you spill something on the keyboard Mollers?

Pinky... Mrs P's defo a keeper... )

60 effin days till Chrimbo... where the hell did the year go??!

We have atrocious weather here today... very stormy and windy... think it may be something to do with Hurricane Sandy approaching. And I gotz to go out in it buggery bollix.

I might not be around later... have a friend coming over this arvo as soon as I get back home. He's going to do a repair in the kit hen for me... yay!

Comment

x-post... Helloooo Pinkypooo!

Comment

Okies... off into the wild blue yonder. If i don't see yas later, will see yas tomozz...

Ta Ra! xxx

Comment

x-post... Helloooooo *olly*oo!

Comment

mollyka;1399255 wrote: Hiya Zens! Jaysus benjys boys just made me feel.....tired :-(
            Sad but I'd rather fish an chips ! Reckon joey musta slopped into me lappie - if in doubt blame a teenager!
            Ahh, I'm sure you weren't too tired to watch through till the end though! :H

Well if you didn't spill owt on it, it's a safe bet I reckon!

Comment

Hi all getting used to this phone thing,you would go blind looking at the letters here,very hard to read back and see other posts,takes a while to get used to I suppose.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hiya Mario! I can't stand using my phone to post... makes me go bloody cross eyed. I hope your lappers is repairable...

Comment

OK, I really must get a wriggle on. Would love to stay home today with this rotten weather but needs feckin must... Catch yous tomozz if not later... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Comment

see ya zens, hiya molls and mario
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mario;1399261 wrote: Hi all getting used to this phone thing,you would go blind looking at the letters here,very hard to read back and see other posts,takes a while to get used to I suppose.
                      I got VERY used to it *ario before I got me lappy.
                      I hate to say this but it's feckin' quicker sometimes :H

The 'ol eyes take a bashing though trying to see the screen

Comment

I am proud to announce Hubs passed the Civil Service Exam and is scheduled for a second interview with the City....
                        good government job with retirement......fingers crossed
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:hallo: Army

Happy to report that youngest cub & I have made up. She still doesn't get her phone back, though

Masala chicken & potato wedges on the menu tonight. With a salad - have some luvverly buttery avos to slice in.

I use my phone more often than the lappie these days. The zoom function helps to make things legible. You just need to set it that it scales, otherwise you have to scroll from left to right, which is a right pain in the arse.

JC: the kettle has boiled twice already
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mama bear;1399288 wrote: I am proud to announce Hubs passed the Civil Service Exam and is scheduled for a second interview with the City....
                            good government job with retirement......fingers crossed
                            :goodjob: Mr. Mama!
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening all !

Still bit crappy - just thought I'd drop in :-)
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1399342 wrote: You STILL sick Quester??? You poor oul thing!
                                Yeah molls - it's bleedin hangin on me !!!

I'm a crap patient, but an even worse nurse lol ! Poor hubby had swine flu when it was raging - he got banned to the spare room with strict instructions - don't come out until you're better !!!

Awhhh poor sod ! And he's bin runnin round after me too !! I'm blessed !

(And 6 days AF too - crikey !!!):nutso:
                                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X