Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4

Good Morning Everyone!

Lord I hate waking up to headaches.. hell I never had hangover headaches so this really sucks.. Tell me this will go away sooner than later..

Day 4

This will go away sooner than later! Drink PLENTY of water! You are likely dehydrated...not to mention detoxing! A few painful days is well worth the freedom (at least for me). I had flu-like symptoms the first 2 weeks....I am so proud of your DAY 4!!! B
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 4

Day 4

I agree.... I am doing this Cold Turkey no meds.. just some herbel stuff.. wondering if I should call doctor and ask for something. Your thoughts???

Comment

Day 4

I'm not a dr...but I didn't use any of the meds or suppliments. What I see in the NN is that this is normal. All the AL is out of your system...You are just going to feel like crap for a few days. This is a small price considering how much better you are going to feel...I hope you will trust me on that one. You are doing GREAT! Have you checked out the Tool Box? I know there are several Time Lines on there as to what to expect each day. I am so glad you posted to roll call! As you can see, when you make it to Day 7, you get a full moon!! And on your big Day 30, you get a HAT from the Newbie's Nest!! I know you can do it...believe it or not the worst is BEHIND you!!! B
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 4

Forgot something...if I had wanted my Dr to know about my AL problem I'd have already gotten him involved. I predict he/she would tell you to stay hydrated and let him/her know if you start to feel worse. That'll be 60 bucks...ehehehe.... B
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 4

Hi,
            Things to do ,so keep it up !
            I didn't take any medicines when went to cold turkey and can just suggest to go for medicine if you are feeling abnormal withdrawn symptoms like rapid heart beats,sweating , shivering badly,memory fail etc...But I think headache,eating or asleep disorder are just simple and common .Remember,it is always good to be in contact with a doctor if possible and time is in favor.
            Dix
            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
            X