Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY NOT SO NEGATIVE SELF TALK POST! thanks lush

Melon,

I want to bottle you because you are so damn funny and witty which always makes me smile. You could sell your melonness for a pretty penny!:H

Comment

You'll be telling me you wear a nuns habit next aswell...Sister Gabster..

I look up to you and so does everyone else...Insperation gets used a lot on this site but thats exactly what you are....
      You reap what you sow....So surley you must be due a lottery win or something
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I think your penguin needs a nuns habit.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wow Surfer2 - thought this thread was long down the list. Thanks for readin and YEP!!! I do feel like I have been in a shitstorm and it aint over yet.....hee hee hee. (That was a fake laugh - very monotone with zero emotion in case you couldn't tell). I do really appreciate the good vibes sent cuz I really need em.
          Soakin em up....thanks so much.

Waves 2 (are you guys related?) I'm glad you find this inspiring. But don't discount or minimize your own shitstorm. Everyone's shit is their own shit...so let it count so it helps you. That's where ya get the inner strength and growth that is YOUR life lesson Surfer2 is talkin about.....right Surfer? -- I guess. Your stuff isn't ridiculous at all I bet and could make someone else feel the same way. Ya spoze?

Stiff one, Welcome! I do know how ya feel on the screwin up again. Been there a million times. Just keep on readin here and postin too. PM me or anyone here anytime for a pep talk. We are all here for ya and want to help as much as we can. I am so thankful for everyone here that has helped me along. Wouldn't be where I am without this place and the great people. They all really helped me dig deep inside to gather what I needed to get where I needed to go. You can do it. Just keep on tryin. I can happen. : )

Cute weemelonhead. I love readin your posts! thanks for the congrats. But could I be Miss Universe instead of Mr Universe??? I would not only go for sex but have to get the sex change operation as well. Don't wanna do that. Havin fun like I am. giggles

And Macks....I just love you and Lisa so much. Thanks for your friendship. Big smiles to you both. : )
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

You truly are an inspiration to me...thankyou!

All the best with the stuff going on, am sending you positve vibes!

Jasmin:goodjob:
            :thanks: :h

Comment

Gabs - You rock!:goodjob: :happy:
              Hawk

Comment

You may be only one person in the world,
                but you may also be the world to one person.
                [img]aoladp://MA17311449-0010/image010.jpg[/img]
                Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Jasmin.....thanks need the good vibs, really I do. thanks so much.

Hawk......you crack me up. Thanks : )

Lushy and Macks.....I called the convent - and they wont accept me...
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                  X