Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 26th October

Good morning, Army

Hey, hey it's Friday! Lovely to wake up in leisurely fashion. I have quite a few errands to run before I can leave, though. Hoping to hit the road around 2.00 pm.

Have a lovely day, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning tips

Where are you off to?

Our clocks go back this weekend so we get an extra hour's sleep. Can't believe it's nearly November already.

Comment

Morning, Reccie.

I'm off to a town on the Garden Route called Knysna. A good friend of mine is celebrating her 60th.

I'm dreading the time change - it means a 2-hour difference instead of 1. By the time I go to bed, youse lot are just getting going :upset:
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Pain in the bum that. When do your clocks go back?

Comment

Tips, I just love Knysna! Enjoy it, and when you drive past Hartenbos, "gooi" a wave for me?
          I was born there!
          Oysters on the menu?

Comment

howdy guys, enjoy ur break tipps
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

We don't have daylight saving, Reccie - we stay on the same time throughout the year.

Will do, Sol! Nice to see you posting on the Army :hallo:

Morning, Pinkeroo

Alrighty, folksies - I need to get going. See yas laters
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

when do the clocks go back? i always forget and me nanna texts me to let me know, someone on here will tell me nd by the time i come off the internet I will forget, lol.
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1399697 wrote: when do the clocks go back? i always forget and me nanna texts me to let me know, someone on here will tell me nd by the time i come off the internet I will forget, lol.
                  2am on Sunday morning, pinky. If you have Windows 7, click on the time in the bottom right hand corner and you will see.

Good morning, by the way.

Comment

cheers reccie and a good morning to ya, i'm off to work now, catch ya's later I will probs be back on line Tuesday, if I can get on earlier I will try, have a great weekend everyone x
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning from a cold dark Dublin. Just fed the cats and let them out and the cold hit me when i opened the back door brrr. Forecast is for cold but dry day. 2nd coffee here and back in bed watching Ireland am. Just housework here today and aquick trip to friggin Tesco as i forgot a few items while shopping yesterday. Have a lovely trip Tipps. The clock going back at the weekend means shorter days and dark by 5pm not my favourite time of year plus with heating and electric cost up by 5% higher bills for the house with lights on earlier and centrel heating etc. We have a bank holiday weekend here but no plans as of yet depends on weather funds etc. Wishing you all a fab sober friday.:television::cat::cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Reccybear, Sols, Pinkles, Foxyloxy

Please don't start an a debate about the clocks going back. Gawd we think the modders v abbers 'discussions' are bad enough
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molls just had a read back on last night. Big hugs for Jilly.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning JC & Army friends

Shit, forgot the clocks go back this weekend

Tips would luv to see some pics, have a great weekend and glad you made up with daughter

Molly like JC I read back and I'm really sorry about Jilly :l

LPC have a great night at the pics if you manage to get back here

Foxy are you outta of bed yet
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno and Reggie, me lovelies.:l
                              I can't believe it's the Melbourne Cup again. Where does the fecking time go.

Oooh meant to tell you my lovely daughter Jenz saw the greatest horse in the world Frankel back in August. Nearly passed out with excitement.

Orff to have a lewk at the link.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X