Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 27th October

Goooooooooood morning, Army

I didn't get as much sleep as I had hoped for. The fecking birdlife put paid to that notion. It's a beautiful morning, though. I'm sitting on the verandah having a cup of coffee. Apparently there's a farmer's market nearby where I can get some brekkie later.

Not sure what's on the agenda for the rest of the day - I'll go with the flow.

Have a lovely Saturday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tippers, birds waking u up could be natures way of saying its a beautiful day wake up nd enjoy it, managed to get online for a little bit this morning, hope everyones doing ok
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning all...well you two and everyone to come..jeez you must be awake even while you are sleeping :H
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

lol hiya Mick, well i'm awake but i'm not truly with it, lol, coffe is my morning friend, how u doing?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Pinkeroo

I've driven into town in search of a latte. Sitting at a coffee shop. All the other people seem to be unaffected by the birdlife and were still fast asleep when I left. I'll head back and pop in at my friends' house a little later. She texted me to say she's up and about.

What are you planning for today?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post. :hallo: Mick
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1400318 wrote: Morning Pinkeroo

I've driven into town in search of a latte. Sitting at a coffee shop. All the other people seem to be unaffected by the birdlife and were still fast asleep when I left. I'll head back and pop in at my friends' house a little later. She texted me to say she's up and about.

Ehat are you plannin for today?
              Ive today and tommorrow off work, so im gonna do some research 4 my positive psychology essay, we get to pick a number of questions we would like to do 4 our essays then she picks the best ones and gets them okayed by the exam board people, so we have to do research into them to see if they r good questions and that they are answerable, then ive a bit of reading to do on endings in counselling as ive 2 clients ending theor counselling and i wanna make sure i do whats best 4 them ending wise, then off food shopping as i got paid yesterday, and probs nip to the garage as my brake light is nt working, then off to see a friend or go to the spiritualist church, not sure yet
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

right im off probs chat to yous all monday or tuesday, have a fabaroonie weekend x
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Tipps Pinky Mick and all to come. Bird song sounds lovely but if it keeps u awake then not much enjoyment of it. Just had a sneazing fit there my nose and eyes are runny. I think its all the fallen leaves about. Yesterday it turned very cold and ther same today. Very cold frosty nights. Its dry but dull and cloudy. Got to go to the Post Office and credit union this morning then AA meeting for 1pm. Have shopping to do in Lidl after and euro shop and then maybe go for a cappuchino after. Did you get a nice brekkie at Farmers market? We have a lot of those all over Dublin on differant days of the week. Tend to be mainly organic and home made stuff but a bit expensive because of that. Wud luv to shop more at those places but not in my meagre allowance so Friggin Tesco Aldi and Lidl mainly. Anyways best get moving have a lovely saturday army peeps whatever your plans.

Comment

Mornin' Gang
                    BEAUTIFUL morning here. bright , crisp, sunny do your heart good I tell ye.
                    AND I don't have to work 'till Tuesday :yay:

Comment

Hi all..yep fine here...Satzy..yes youve told us....are you REALLY plannin to go back on Tuesday?
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

whatyer on about Michael?
                        T'internet verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow this morning on this lappy, Gonna go back to shagginphone if this keeps up

Comment

mollyka;1400352 wrote: Morning all! Just a quick dip in here --- all's ok but life's a wee bit complicated at the moment. Just spending time with Joe and sorta being 'mommy and daddy' by remote control. Sorry I'm not around much --- and Mick - thanks for your thought over on the daily thread - I read but don't feel I've much to contribute anywhere at the moment :-(
                          I'm doing good in my head tho --- 10 months today so the countdown to my big year begins!!!!
                          Love youse all - and hopefully will check in laters!! xxx
                          Ah Mollers - not sure what you are dealing with - but take care :h:h
                          We LOVE you too :l

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Pinkles, Mick, Foxyloxy, Mick, Satzuma, Mollymoo and all those yet to drop by

Hells Bells, Molls 10 MONTHS AF oops sorry for shouting. Ackshully not really sorry just so fecking proud of you.

Molls, me lovely you know where we are, take care of you and yours for now.:l:l:l
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Same goes Molls ..take care ..you know where we are...

Comment

Working...
                              X