Army Thread Sunday 28th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell her to meet the Newcastel/Dublin flight and she can have Mr JC. Arrives 12.10.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning army, I am going for a herbal tea if anyone wants one.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

JackieClaire;1400830 wrote: Tell her to meet the Newcastel/Dublin flight and she can have Mr JC. Arrives 12.10.
        hes off to ireland? i bet u wish u were going to have a catch up with molls, satzy and ktabbers and foxy
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I live in a feckin mad house and I HATE Sundays !!! Tantrums cos they dine wanna go to rugby - well guess what ? Neither do feckin I !!!! It's all hubby driven !!! I'm soooo mad at the minute !!! Told him I wanted to go to church in Manchester this afternoon - I gave that up so I could take kids - but oh no !! Can't go - feck feck feck !! Where has my life gone ????

Sorry to rant .......
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mario;1400831 wrote: Good morning army, I am going for a herbal tea if anyone wants one.
            morning mario, how ya been?
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Quest for the key;1400833 wrote: I live in a feckin mad house and I HATE Sundays !!! Tantrums cos they dine wanna go to rugby - well guess what ? Neither do feckin I !!!! It's all hubby driven !!! I'm soooo mad at the minute !!! Told him I wanted to go to church in Manchester this afternoon - I gave that up so I could take kids - but oh no !! Can't go - feck feck feck !! Where has my life gone ????

Sorry to rant .......
              rant away, its good to let it out
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1400835 wrote: morning mario, how ya been?
                If truth be told my body is not great,can't walk anywhere and my left hand has no strength plus I have some sort of flu,also have been told this is not a I pad its a tablet, I am surrounded by them :H

Comment

mario;1400839 wrote: If truth be told my body is not great,can't walk anywhere and my left hand has no strength plus I have some sort of flu,also have been told this is not a I pad its a tablet, I am surrounded by them :H
                  Jesus Mario -what are they saying it is ?
                  I feel so bad now being a lazy cow :upset:

Comment

Happy Sunday morning Army

Spoilt for choice, do I have herbal tea, coffee or crumpets mmmmm

Preparing for 3 days of mayhem, grandchildren coming to stay for a couple of days
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Mario have one of these :l
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1400842 wrote: Happy Sunday morning Army

Spoilt for choice, do I have herbal tea, coffee or crumpets mmmmm

Preparing for 3 days of mayhem, grandchildren coming to stay for a couple of days
                        GRANDKIDS ? I thought you were a young wan. ???:shocked:

You prolly still are one compared to me :H:H:H

Comment

Yep I started veeeeeerrrrry early, they are 13, 6 and 22 months

Comment

Arightteous/remourtism' can't spell it its so bad :H

Comment

aww mario that sounds crap, hugs for u
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

weve got to teach a fecking class at uni a whole 45 minutes, for fecks sake, so im preparing my teaching schedule, thank feck were doing it in groups.
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X