Army Thread Sunday 28th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck you'll need it...bloody hate the place!!
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Afternoon Reccie ..Mr P is Liverpuddleon so I am getting a full commentary
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

satz123;1400962 wrote: Isn't that just the BEST feeling ever Panno ?
        Yep sure is

Comment

Panno;1400965 wrote: Afternoon Reccie ..Mr P is Liverpuddleon so I am getting a full commentary
          same here 0 but he's Oirish but follows L'Pool as does son & daughter.
          Ever feel the odd one out?

Maybe I need to divorce the lot of them !!!!:H:H

Grounds : nothing in common :H

Comment

satz123;1400969 wrote: same here 0 but he's Oirish but follows L'Pool as does son & daughter.
            Ever feel the odd one out?

Maybe I need to divirce the lot of them !!!!:H:H

Grounds : nothing in common :H
            You crack me up :H:H:H

Comment

Satz you could explain to them that health issue overule the drink issues and that it has been proved that alcohol irrespective of beliefs does not do your health any good..in fact it tends to inhibit the full functions of liver kidneys and other organs.
              As for not enjoying yourself without alcohol, you could explain to them all that alcohol only acts as a stimulant and promotes a reaction in the brain receptors and that you do not need that for enjoyment.
              Failing that, tell them all to piss off..that way you wont have to buy as many Chrissy presents!!!
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Afternoon army dull and cool here but the rain has stopped for now. Panno ur grandkids are lovely. Ahh Mario i hope you get good news regards the artheritis i have a touch of osteo arteritis in my fingers but its not painful yet but might be a problem when i'm older. I 'm not on meds for it as not nesscery now. Just back from Dundrum sc. Went with my brother and his wife to a tapas bar and had a nice light lunch and coffee was lovely. Just in for the rest of the day as more rain forecast. Hope you all have a lovely sunday. Oh good news on getting your internet back Pinky.:l

Comment

satz123;1400956 wrote: ah you are same age as young AJ in Oz. He wwas born September 18th 1981.
                  If things were different I coulda set yous two up :H:H

The mother-in-law from hell eh ????

Funny - he was telling me he thought he was drinking too much & stopped too.
                  Girlfriend gave him a talking too - just like Mrs Pinky . Funny that - just thought of it.

I'd say maybe once the teens & 20's are over - when it's acceptable to be hammered - the 'real drinkers' float to the top eh?
                  And problems arise.
                  sounds like his girlfriend is a keeper

u would be agreat mother in law, as long as we didnt drink, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:hallo: Army

Arrived home safe & sound. It was lovely to see Mrs. T again. Not only because of the Butler's choccies she had brought me

Headache from hell, though - off in search for something stronger than paracetamol.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening Tipps mrs T must be tired after the all the travel. I bet she had a great time. Butler's chocs are yummy haven't had any in a long time its ver good quality Irish chocolate. I hope you can rid of your headache may be getting to bed early and resting will help as its a busy weekend for you. Feeling very tired now think i'll be in bed early my eyes are starting to close.

Comment

Just waltzed in.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I waltzed orff to bed this aftie. Slept the sleep of the innocents.
                          Nowt much happening ooh hang on and I'll go and get me picture of S&H's costume from last nights fancy dress. Exclusive to JC fashions.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ta da.......

JackieClaire;1400583 wrote: I'm hoping this works..............

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1401073 wrote: Haha!! Didya make it?? Poor Joey's gone off in the horrors cos the bird wants him dressed up --- not his thang!!
                              I made the grim reaper one. One black king size sheet and 2 black pillow cases. Glue, staplers, that iron on stuff that hems and some good old fashioned hand sewing. Think it must have been easier to make to make the royal wedding dress. PTL his GF did his make up.
                              mollyka;1401073 wrote:
                              Jamie arrived for dinner in a pumpkin outfit --- hilarious he was! Just sat down after feeding the half of Dublin it felt like - smashin grub tho!
                              What did ya have? I :h them little outfits.
                              mollyka;1401073 wrote:

Had a squidge round the boards ---- has half the place gone BARKING????
                              Only half.:H:H:H
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1401081 wrote: Well Nigel (Joe masquerading as Nigella) made a leek and asparagus and goats cheese tart (with his OWN pastry:shocked for starters, I made theeeeee most gorgeous roast beef and a stuffed roast chicken with all the bits and pieces, and then Nigel made toblerone ice-cream with home made shortbread and a strawberry coulis sort of thing - with choc-chip cookies for afters!!
                                Sorry to butt in on the thread here, but I'd like to make a suggestion.... um... let's all go to Molly's for dinner?

Have just eaten but having read that post, i am now starving again...

RC

Comment

Working...
                                X