Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moodgym - a great tool

Hi all,

I thought i'd post a separate thread about this website. It's a wonderful starting tool for cognitive behavioural therapy - and it's FREE. It has helped me so much, especially in looking at the wasys in which I am thinking and how to tackle those negative emotions brought up by ingrained negative thought patterns,

It's worth a go for all having issues with thier emotional stability...

The MoodGYM Training Program

Hope this helps some people out. Like i said it's a start - not the whole answer -but gives some insight that helps build coping mechanisms.

Lotsa love

Cashy
    xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Moodgym - a great tool

Looks good. Thanx.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Moodgym - a great tool

Hi Cashie,

Great post.
      Myself, I've been working my way through Moodgym on and off for a few months.
      It's pretty confronting - but totally necessary.
      In line with "The Secret" - it's all about changing your negative thoughts/beliefs.

It's not that you have to change ALL of your beliefs overnight.

The first step is about being aware of what your negative beliefs are.

This is often horrifying. For myself, I can't believe some of the deeply held beliefs I have. Well, that sentence doesn't make sense, but I think you know what I mean!

It's important to know what your foundation is. Only then can you work to change it. It's very confronting and for me has brought up a lot of anger, guilt, jealousy... I could go on.

But really, who needs to hear about it? It's all just a story anyway. I have experienced some huge upsets since I started targeting my belief systems. But I understand that in the long run it is required for my growth and personal freedom.

I thoroughly recommend Moodgym - or any other process that encourages drilling down to those negative messages. Pursue with caution, and love for yourself.

Gem x
      Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Moodgym - a great tool

hey I heard about it too

My therapist told me about this but I did not register but I think I might! thanks Cashy much love!!!!
        Shas
        Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Moodgym - a great tool

Moodgym sounds great I will look into it, can it take the eating mood away so my fat butt can fit into swimming suit and look great. I also got the victorias secret catalog today, I need to get off that mailing list it just pisses me off. I am going to florida in two weeks and haven't hauled out last years summer clothes yet. Think I will go tanning cause tan fat looks better than white fat on the beach.

Love yah cashy,
          Sammys

Comment

Moodgym - a great tool

Sammy LOL!!! Thanks for sharing Cash. Cannot wait to delve into it!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Moodgym - a great tool

Sammy...you made me laugh! That is so true....tan fat does look better.

Comment

Moodgym - a great tool

Hi Cash:

A few years ago, I took a test very similar to the questions that this one asked.

Yea, I registered, and checked into it. So far, I just completed the first module, and the results look to be the same as the test I took years ago.

Anyway, I am very interested in doing this again now that I am working on the core issues.

I've stated it a few times, and it is one of my core beliefs, that getting sober is one thing, but staying sober over the long haul will require some deep and painful psychological "purging" of a sort.

Thanks for the link. I like the format, and the way it's done.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                X