Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secret - an alternative viewpoint

Dear All,

I understand that many people are into "the Secret" and have read the posts on the Research site about the topic.

My husband came across an alternative view, that is fairly critical of the "Secret" and those who are promoting it widely through the media, and I thought that this viewpoint should be available for people to read.

This article does not reflect my views but that of the author. I have to state that I am highly sceptical about these types of products. In my view some of this is common sense, public domain material, that should not cost people in need an arm and a leg to have access to.

As an academic I do believe that all veiwpoints and arguments should be made available so that people can make informed choices, one way or the other.

Please, if you are passionate about this topic - one way or the other - do not repond to me. You can repond directly to the author on the website if you feel you need to air your views- that is much more appropriate.

Yours sincerely

Cashy

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/200...ret/index.html
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon
Working...
X