Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 30th October

Good morning, Army

Have a lovely Tuesday, when you lot eventually wake up.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Hi Tipps and all Army people...rattling round in the drawer and thought I'd say hello and congrats to Ktab on the new job...

Comment

Thanks Happy, hiya Tips. Kinda feels different heading off to work very shortly under notice, relief maybe, I dunno? I suppose it goes to prove it wasnt right for me. Anyways having a look at the pictures from the US this morning and realising how we dont really get very bad weather here very often, for which I am thankful.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Tipps Happy and Ktab. Just awake and drinking my first coffee in bed. Yes so grateful we don't get hurricanes and very extreme weather conditions here. My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone affected by Sandy this morning and we have many on mwo. Just let cats out. There is leaves galore out the front of my house so big sweep up later. Have a good tuesday.:cat:awprint::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Molly its been bad with leaves since weekend and was too lazy to go out in the cold yesterday and as theres only me wit cats( and they won't sweep up:H) I better do it later. Have a good day i'm thinking of going to an AA meeting at 1pm.

Comment

I go to about to 4 most weeks but at least 2. Not always mad about going but it does help with sobriety if i miss too many weeks in a row the risk of a slip is high. The one i go to today in Dun Laoghaire is a good meeting and has some long termers who usually have a great sense of humour.

Comment

Good morning army, of to hospital this morning. Hope you all have a great day,well as much as you can make of it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning guys x

Tis bleedin cold in my office today - and I'm wearing a skirt !!! Yes - a SKIRT !!! Don't do skirts meeeee !! But I've got an interview this avvo so thought I's best make an effort - :-)

Hope you have great days everyone xxx
                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mario;1402077 wrote: Good morning army, of to hospital this morning. Hope you all have a great day,well as much as you can make of it.
                  Morning Mario

Good luck at the hospital :l
                  Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Good morning Tippers, KTabbers, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo, Marioo, Questy and a yooooooooooo hoooooooooo to HP Saucy gal.

Slept the sleep of the innocents again last night. :lilangel:10 fecking hours.

Good luck at the horsepital mario, good luck with the interview Questy.

Isn't Mrs A due back from Venice or has she run off with a Gondolier.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howdy guys, a quick hello before i go to my lesson on counselling groups and couples, knackered here just finished a sleep in at work and drove 45 minutes to uni, come on energy vdrink work ur magic, havent had time to read back, hope yous r all well
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning sweeties
                        Mama siping coffee and watching the news. As far as hurricanes go, this is a bad one.
                        Felt like crap yestrday, and sure enough, another ear infection. I am on antibiotics, so all should be well soon.
                        Mario, thinking of you hun.....
                        I wear alot of skirts, but only cause it's so hot.....no tights. But that sounds cute!
                        off to shower
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Marnin Pinky! And Yooo Hoooo to the rest of the troops. Pinky, it sounds like you are one busy lady these days luvvie... x

I'm still in my pit on the lappers... watching the news about what went on overnight with Sandy. It may not have been the most ferocious of hurricanes but it sure did cause a lot of grief. Only 16 people reported as dying from it though. And it brought snow? Must ask Mama if she's ever seen a hurricane bring snow... crikey...

Off to read back and stick my beak out on the boards. Prolly not a wise move!

Comment

Running out the door to work. Kettle on about 6ish please.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

x-post Mama! I'm sorry to hear about your double ear infection (no pun intended)... :l I hope the antibiotics kick in today. Is it sore?

What do you reckon on the snow that came in with that 'cane?

Comment

Working...
                              X