Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 30th October

:H
    mollyka;1402082 wrote: Did I MISS summat???? What's the interview for??
    I love skirts - I wear sorta shortish ones with big thick black penney's tights - they're nearly like leggings --- dead cosy!! Best of luck with the interview whatever it may be. You gonna get a job - millions a year for 20 hours work??? That'd be gooooooood:l
    Oooo I could manage a job like that......................

It's for the same role that I'm doing now, still with the same company, just on a new contract that's coming up - mega squidsworth !!!

Could do with a change really - and a kick up me arse lol :H:H
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

JackieClaire;1402142 wrote: Running out the door to work. Kettle on about 6ish please.
      Jaysus but yer a demanding one!!! :H Have a good day at work luvvie... xx

Where is Reccy? He's in charge of putting the kettle on...

Comment

mama bear;1402136 wrote: Morning sweeties
        Mama siping coffee and watching the news. As far as hurricanes go, this is a bad one.
        Felt like crap yestrday, and sure enough, another ear infection. I am on antibiotics, so all should be well soon.
        Mario, thinking of you hun.....
        I wear alot of skirts, but only cause it's so hot.....no tights. But that sounds cute!
        off to shower
        Awhhh :l hope your ear gets better soon - they bloody kill them infections !!!

Comment

Quest for the key;1402146 wrote: :H

Oooo I could manage a job like that......................

It's for the same role that I'm doing now, still with the same company, just on a new contract that's coming up - mega squidsworth !!!

Could do with a change really - and a kick up me arse lol :H:H
          Same job description, more dough? Winner winner chicken dinner!!! :goodjob:

Comment

Zenstyle;1402141 wrote: Marnin Pinky! And Yooo Hoooo to the rest of the troops. Pinky, it sounds like you are one busy lady these days luvvie... x

I'm still in my pit on the lappers... watching the news about what went on overnight with Sandy. It may not have been the most ferocious of hurricanes but it sure did cause a lot of grief. Only 16 people reported as dying from it though. And it brought snow? Must ask Mama if she's ever seen a hurricane bring snow... crikey...

Off to read back and stick my beak out on the boards. Prolly not a wise move!
            Cor blimey zenners - you're brave mooching round the boards lol :H

Lot of friction out there lately............

Comment

Afternoon army

good luck at the hospital mario.

Congratulations on the job ktab :goodjob:

Hope the interview goes well, questie.

And I hope your ear infection clears up soon, mrs bear

mollyka;1402082 wrote: I love skirts - I wear sorta shortish ones with big thick black penney's tights - they're nearly like leggings --- dead cosy!!
              Can we have a pic please molly?

Comment

Zenstyle;1402150 wrote: Same job description, more dough? Winner winner chicken dinner!!! :goodjob:
                Ha ha I wish :H

No same crappy dosh - just the contract value is immense - in excess of ?130 million..........what I could do with that lol

Comment

Quest for the key;1402152 wrote: Cor blimey zenners - you're brave mooching round the boards lol :H

Lot of friction out there lately............
                  I know there is! Jingos...

I'm still trying to figure out who the bullies are... any info greatly appreciated!!! I may have to say "screw it" and ask on one of the threads, as I'm a nosy bint...

Comment

Quest for the key;1402154 wrote: Ha ha I wish :H

No same crappy dosh - just the contract value is immense - in excess of ?130 million..........what I could do with that lol
                    Ach bugger! Thought ya meant you'd be quids in....

Ach well, a new contract = a bit more excitement in the workplace maybe?

Fecks sakes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Wx230gYJw[/video]]Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life [HD] - YouTube

I HAD to do it! Sowwy! :H

Comment

Recluse;1402153 wrote: Afternoon army

good luck at the hospital mario.

Congratulations on the job ktab :goodjob:

Hope the interview goes well, questie.

And I hope your ear infection clears up soon, mrs bear

Can we have a pic please molly?
                      I didn't see you sneak in there!!! :l:l:l How's you?

Comment

Zenstyle;1402160 wrote: I didn't see you sneak in there!!! :l:l:l How's you?
                        Hello! :l:l:l

I'm good thanks zennifer, spent the weekend up at my mum's. How're you? And what have you been up to with that screwdriver of yours? I think it's dead lucky that your cats get on so well, it could so easily have been the other way round.

Comment

Reccy... I saw this the other day and burst out laughing. Had to go orf and find it, shoulda saved it at the time...

It's a "take off" of the following pic that went viral with all kinds of "I did it" captions...

Comment

Recluse;1402161 wrote: Hello! :l:l:l

I'm good thanks zennifer, spent the weekend up at my mum's. How're you? And what have you been up to with that screwdriver of yours? I think it's dead lucky that your cats get on so well, it could so easily have been the other way round.
                            They're galloping around playing chase as we speak. Yep... I consider myself VEWWY lucky in that regard!

I've been fixing shite left, right and centre. And painting too. The kitchen and spare bathroom look fabby, even if I say so myself lol... I'll email you pix once I get the whole lot completely tickety boo...

Comment

Zenstyle;1402166 wrote: Reccy... I saw this the other day and burst out laughing. Had to go orf and find it, shoulda saved it at the time...

It's a "take off" of the following pic that went viral with all kinds of "I did it" captions...

:H:H:H

Comment

Ok, need to go and feed. Catch you all later, hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X