Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 30th October

Catch you later gater... xxx

Comment

Morning all

Lazy old cow today can't get any energy from anywhere

Is everyone ok ?!?
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Yoo Hooo P3! What show did you see?

Lazy here too... and it's a beaut of a day... temps in high 60's, windows open, sun's out, crispy bacon and a cheese & tomato omelette ingested, cawfee on the go... bloomin perfect really. Sometimes I feel grateful for wot I'z gotz.

It's all going to be spoiled by a meeting with the management company and the HOA at noontime. :H (Can't have too much of that feel good factor going now, can I?) :H

Comment

Morning..oops afternoon all..you know how it is when youre dead mad busy!!! How is you all today? no Satzy..she must be down the mines today..
          Best of at the hozzy Mario..... Hope the interview goes well for you Questy...bestest smile shortest skirt ..talking of which..mama bear quote" I wear a lot of skirts, but only cause it's so hot.....no tights. But that sounds cute!
          off to shower"" yep me too off to shower! :H
          Hi JC hows you today in y i land?
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Marnin'/arvo Michael! How's the hoovering going?

Comment

Howyiz- yes in the workhouse - new cube mate who constantly looking over my shoulder - cheeky fecker !!!
              Sooooooooo 'effin nosy !

So I'm somewhat curtailed in posting as I pretend to be busy !

Zenners PM me the trouble makers so I can have a goo at the threads - to brighten by mundane life here in the bowels of hell :durn:

Comment

Afternoon army i didn't make the AA meeting at 1pm i fell back asleep just been so tired lately and a lof broken sleep. Good luck with the interview quest and Mario with the hospital. Thanks zen for starting the 30 day tread for me i was trying to keep it quiet and only mentioned on the rocktober tread. I have had so many slips this year i was almost embaressed lol but theres no gping back this time next small goal is making tru the end of the year with xmas and new years but its a day at a time. Have to pop out to Tescofor a few things but must sweep those leaves before ihead out. Just having a coffe and 2 Mc vities digestives. :cupajoe:

Comment

Scrooge zen, ya know bah humbug and all that stuff

Need energy from somewhere, been sleeping badly too then napping in the day.

Still it's nice that Tiggers elsewhere, a long way away, fighting with her grandma...
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

satz123;1402230 wrote: Howyiz- yes in the workhouse - new cube mate who constantly looking over my shoulder - cheeky fecker !!!
                    Sooooooooo 'effin nosy !

So I'm somewhat curtailed in posting as I pretend to be busy !

Zenners PM me the trouble makers so I can have a goo at the threads - to brighten by mundane life here in the bowels of hell :durn:
                    Fart on him next time he does it. He'll get the message... :H

I have no effin clue who the trouble makers are. Some folk have been bullying other folk and I missed the whole deal. One of your fellow Oirish is leaving because of "the troubles" He started a thread...

Comment

Firefox;1402235 wrote: Afternoon army i didn't make the AA meeting at 1pm i fell back asleep just been so tired lately and a lof broken sleep. Good luck with the interview quest and Mario with the hospital. Thanks zen for starting the 30 day tread for me i was trying to keep it quiet and only mentioned on the rocktober tread. I have had so many slips this year i was almost embaressed lol but theres no gping back this time next small goal is making tru the end of the year with xmas and new years but its a day at a time. Have to pop out to Tescofor a few things but must sweep those leaves before ihead out. Just having a coffe and 2 Mc vities digestives. :cupajoe:
                      I honestly wasn't sure if I should start it... I know you don't like a big fuss... :l Congrats again... )

Comment

Hello hello hello hello zen

The board is weird right now.cant work it out. But it's the perils of online communities I guess

I've got two gittens sitting on me, freshly jabbed....

Comment

pingu1997;1402237 wrote: Scrooge zen, ya know bah humbug and all that stuff

Need energy from somewhere, been sleeping badly too then napping in the day.

Still it's nice that Tiggers elsewhere, a long way away, fighting with her grandma...
                          Ah, yes, its Christmas already... Was it good? Been a while since I saw a show... last one was The Jersey Boys (Frankie Valli) which was actually quite good despite my misgivings.

Are you missing the Tigger yet?

Re sleeping... been sleeping like a good 'un myself recently but being an insomniac from way back when I can relate... it sucks not getting a good night's kip.

Feck me I'm a lazy sod today. Roomie has a conference call going on in the "office" so I'm camped out on my bed with the laptop. Course I could be camped out at the ironing table or the hose washing the car instead, so its no excuse!

Comment

pingu1997;1402242 wrote: Hello hello hello hello zen

The board is weird right now.cant work it out. But it's the perils of online communities I guess

I've got two gittens sitting on me, freshly jabbed....
                            Did you read that I got a kitten? his name is Hamish. He's had all his jabs already... bit older than your pair. I saw their pix on FB and they look dead cute! :h

Yeah... can't work out the vibe on the boards just now. Been here a while and this is a bit different to the usual squabbles... weird. But, yeah, fall outs are going to happen in an environment like this... law of averages and plain old humanity I'm afraid.

Comment

I don't miss the tigger. It's lovely and quiet here. Anyway she keeps phoning me up just incase I forget her...

Sleep is shit, sick of not getting enough

I'm lazy too but I gotta wake up and teach later

Comment

I saw hamish. He's huge. Mine are still quite tiny. But they can run up the curtains at great speed. Plus they fight... Really bad

Comment

Working...
                                X