Amy Thread Wednesday 31st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pingu1997;1403140 wrote: Tigger's on the phone and she's run out of stuff to say....

Apparently the kids made the tea.. they don't do that down here

Entertainment... haha, if they come back tomorrow then it worked!!
    Tomorrow? Still here.

Comment

I didn't think it was possible for Tigger to run out of things to say. Sounds to me like Gran has got her on a tight leash! She'll prolly be so pleased to get back home to yous and the gittens that she'll be well behaved for at least a day!

Yep... let's see if they come back... lol

Me... I have spent too much time on my puter yesterday and today so it will be back to regular programming tomorrow. I'm waiting on a bloody Comcast technician... they give you a window of time in which they are going to appear and his feckin window is just about to close... grrr....

Comment

RunningCourage;1403143 wrote: Tomorrow? Still here.
        Ahhh... shoulda known a fellow Scotsperson would have hanging power...

Comment

Zenstyle;1403145 wrote: Ahhh... shoulda known a fellow Scotsperson would have hanging power...
          Aye min.

Comment

RunningCourage;1403148 wrote: Aye min.
            From the Outer Hebrides, moi... I'm a bog trotter!

Comment

Zenstyle;1403149 wrote: From the Outer Hebrides, moi... I'm a bog trotter!
              Ah. Well then... Sorry to hear aboot the heilan' clearences. No' that i reckon there's moany a sheep in there Floridaland.

City laddie here - wi' 'is hairt in the heilan's tho...

Comment

Tigger was apparently preoccupied so when her grandma got her attention towards me on the webcam I got talked at for 20 minutes without taking breath..

you've heard her Zen, can talk for bloody hours
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

RunningCourage;1403154 wrote: Ah. Well then... Sorry to hear aboot the heilan' clearences. No' that i reckon there's moany a sheep in there Floridaland.

City laddie here - wi' 'is hairt in the heilan's tho...
                  Gis a clue and I'll try and guess where yer abiding! Ye haven't said "fit loike" so guess yer not an Aberdonian... Wot we got left... Edinburgh, Glasgae or Inversneggy...

Comment

*waving* Yoo Hoooo Mollers! Glad yer day's going well! )

Pingu... yes, she can talk for the United Kingdom! LOL... She's as cute as a button tho... :h

Comment

General good evenings, wavings and yoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooos

Alcoholic;1403131 wrote: Wait I just noticed the title of the thread is Amy thread... Is that the same as Army thread?
                      OMG it is called the Amy thread today. Who is this Amy Do we greet her with a warm :welcome: or chase her off in case she's a right baddie.

Zenstyle;1403165 wrote:

Pingu... yes, she can talk for the United Kingdom! LOL... She's as cute as a button tho... :h
                      She is that all right. Took my gold medal from right under me nose.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all its a quiet halloween here very few fireworks and the bonfire is in a feild further on same last year. My big blk and white cat wants to go out in the back gard en but still won't let him out. The few bangers an fireworks are loud enough. Hey Rc are you male of female? What part of bonnie Scotland are you living? :bomb::devil::catroll:

Comment

She's made a fab Halloween cake tho. With help from grandma. Its on farce book. Spiders n all
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hewwo yous two.
                            Just been over to FB and it lewks fabtastic.

Oh and it's hissing down outside so we've had no door knockers.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just back from trick or treating with the sproggats - had to run home - let's just say it could be sorbitol related lol !!!

TMI I know but I like to share x
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Ach well, at least the sorbitol works for someone... Satz will be well pissed off!

Yooo Hoooo Jacks n Foxy!

Not a hint of anything Haloweenish here so far. Apart from the Comcast techie who scares the crap out of Hamish for some reason. He's crawling all over the attic at the moment (techie not Hamish).

Jacks... did you go shopping after with your accumulated dough?

Comment

Working...
                                X