Amy Thread Wednesday 31st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 2 nail varnishes, a jumper and some mince. Spent the grand total of about ?15. I did try.Honest. Then waited for another 3 squillion years for a bus to get home.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ach yer as bad as me. I'm not good at spending on myself either. What's the jumper like?

I think Bill the Roomie and the Comcast techie are bonding now.

I hate public transport Jacks. I'm rubbish at it. I'd rather bloody walk to be honest. I reckon you should save the fag money and get yerself a wee run around... Don't have to be anything special, just an A to B type deal...

(BTW... dawned on me that I have nowt to wear at home... bought a fleecy yesterday... haven't needed warm weather gear for years.)

Comment

No trick or treaters here in Panno land :upset: lazy feckers around here their probably out nicking cars
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1403182 wrote:

Jacks... did you go shopping after with your accumulated dough?
          I've got two fleeces on Mr P too tight with the heating
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1403190 wrote: No trick or treaters here in Panno land :upset: lazy feckers around here their probably out nicking cars
            :H:H:H

The modern day version of trick or treat. TRICK!

Comment

Mind you I'll probably have a hot sweat soon then I'll have none on and sat outside :H:H

Comment

Panno;1403191 wrote: I've got two fleeces on Mr P too tight with the heating
                Turn it up when he's not looking... tight git that he is!

It's cold here at the mo... well for us. I have sweats on for the first time since last winter.

Comment

Panno;1403193 wrote: Mind you I'll probably have a hot sweat soon then I'll have none on and sat outside :H:H
                  Haaa haaaa!!!! OMG, I remember it well. TF I got it over and done with. I started at 42... way early... and it was AWFUL... :upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1403189 wrote: Ach yer as bad as me. I'm not good at spending on myself either. What's the jumper like?

I think Bill the Roomie and the Comcast techie are bonding now.

I hate public transport Jacks. I'm rubbish at it. I'd rather bloody walk to be honest. I reckon you should save the fag money and get yerself a wee run around... Don't have to be anything special, just an A to B type deal...

(BTW... dawned on me that I have nowt to wear at home... bought a fleecy yesterday... haven't needed warm weather gear for years.)
                    It's more like a tunic thing that I can wear over trousers. Rather nice.

Can't afford the pertrol ad the car parking. Cheaper to get the bus. It's only until next week until the Metro's back up and running that I've got to bus it.

Never mind should be a noice wooly hat waiting for you when you get there.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1403198 wrote: It's more like a tunic thing that I can wear over trousers. Rather nice.

Can't afford the pertrol ad the car parking. Cheaper to get the bus. It's only until next week until the Metro's back up and running that I've got to bus it.

Never mind should be a noice wooly hat waiting for you when you get there.
                      :h

The tunic sounds nice. Gawd, I need new clothes.

Yeah, I suppose... by the time you pay for it all it's easier and cheaper to get the bus. It's different here... you're screwed if you don't have a car. How people who get DUIs over here manage afterwards is beyond me...

Comment

Sorry about that ..damn bloody phone!!

Cerys in her halloween dress up, hope to god she's not trick or treating!!(she's the blonde) bloody hell them 2 are only 13 :upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1403194 wrote: Turn it up when he's not looking... tight git that he is!

It's cold here at the mo... well for us. I have sweats on for the first time since last winter.
                          Jazus - Mr Satz just as tight.
                          Icicles have to be hanging from yer nose before he considers turning on the heating - WHAT is it about them eh???
                          Tight as a nun's knickers !:H

Comment

Panno;1403207 wrote: Sorry about that ..damn bloody phone!!

Cerys in her halloween dress up, hope to god she's not trick or treating!!(she's the blonde) bloody hell them 2 are only 13 :upset:

Who that Panno ? your grand daughter ?

Comment

Yes, she looks like me :H:H:H:H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1403163 wrote: Gis a clue and I'll try and guess where yer abiding! Ye haven't said "fit loike" so guess yer not an Aberdonian... Wot we got left... Edinburgh, Glasgae or Inversneggy...
                                Aberdeen...NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo.

O.

Lived there for years. Not it's biggest fan. In fact lived there for my formative teen years, so no, you'll no be getting any tea fae me, nor any money for some well-meaning charity.

Presently bide near that monument o' braveheart, which stands like an erect middle finger to everything south of Hadrian's Wall. But I've moved aboot a bit... Edinburgh, Perth, Aberdeen, Glasgow...

Comment

Working...
                                X