X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amy Thread Wednesday 31st October

pingu1997;1403107 wrote: Ive got 18 now

Shameful

But I does love it.. swapping one addiction for another...
    I take this one won't appear on Farcebook ?? :H:H

Comment

satz123;1403110 wrote: I take this one won't appear on Farcebook ?? :H:H
      it would be x rated mate

no, not on facebook, but I will take a pic of it to check for swelling, it's normal practice for me as I do swell bad every time....
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I'm in worhouse & have an overwhelming CRAVING for chocolate !!!
        'Course nuttin' to be seen 'round here.

In my press here is a bottle of red wine - gift from France from a colleague - but I want chocolate :stomper: - funny eh

Comment

pingu1997;1403107 wrote: Ive got 18 now

Shameful

But I does love it.. swapping one addiction for another...
          My swap addiction is now sugar-free mints. 2 packs a night job watching telly :blush:
          Zenners ( knower of all things ) are they bad for a body ? Artifical sweetners etc ?

Comment

don't they make you crap more?!?

sugar free mints?!?
            maybe I heard wrong...
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1403119 wrote: don't they make you crap more?!?

sugar free mints?!?
              maybe I heard wrong...
              Oh indeed they do - or did - but like everything else - my body seems to have built up a tolerance to them :upset:

Comment

FFS - is this another avenue of pleasure that now has to be cut off :upset:

Comment

I'm in worhouse... wow Satzy that was close with your spelling..Iknow you meant workhouse :H:H:H:H
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Wait I just noticed the title of the thread is Amy thread... Is that the same as Army thread?
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Typos galore!!!

Mick... I read it as whorehouse too! LOL!!!

Alco... Tipps must've not had his coffee this morning when he started the thread. It's supposed to be Army. And, incidentally, none of us are in the forces lol It's a name that came up when a couple of near and dear friends started this thread 4 years ago... it's the "Army against Alcohol"... )

Comment

Satz... the sorbitol in the sugar free stuff gives ya the shits! Sorry if it's not working for you any longer! :H:H:H

The jury is still out on artificial sweeteners. I don't reckon any are good for you but considering it's between that and the bottle of wine by your chair... I would say you;re onto a winner!

Comment

By the way... I've got a bit sensitive towards what it must be like for newbies coming onto our thread. We all know each other so well... it must be quite daunting. So, Alco (and RC if he's lurking)... please feel free to jump in...

Comment

yeah that's my view on diet pepsi, not great for me but better than vodka.....

I'm unsore in the peanuts area which is pretty fab really. Sorry if any newcomers were offended in the making of this thread....

Comment

pingu1997;1403137 wrote:
                              I'm unsore in the peanuts area which is pretty fab really. Sorry if any newcomers were offended in the making of this thread....
                              :H:H:H

Ya NEVER mentioned anything so... err... delicate and it's on the day that two new people come for a visit! You better be careful... they'll expect this level of entertainment from you every day now...

Comment

Zenstyle;1403138 wrote: :H:H:H

Ya NEVER mentioned anything so... err... delicate and it's on the day that two new people come for a visit! You better be careful... they'll expect this level of entertainment from you every day now...
                                Tigger's on the phone and she's run out of stuff to say....

Apparently the kids made the tea.. they don't do that down here

Entertainment... haha, if they come back tomorrow then it worked!!

Comment

Working...
                                X