One Step at a Time - November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went back to Zen's script of K9's date.....
    ad laughed my ass off
    October page 49....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi everybody, glad your feeling better Mama. Trying not to think about the aches and pains, they seem to get worse as winter sets in. Redecorating my bedroom, it's very therapeutic, but not cheap. Firework night on saturday, so I'm working with the paramedics, will have to get up to date on burns first aid.

Comment

mama bear;1403756 wrote: I just went back to Zen's script of K9's date.....
        ad laughed my ass off
        October page 49....
        This has been stuck in my head since...

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways, going to Bangkok"

Comment

I'm in redecorating mode at the moment too Paula... hard work but satisfying. I'm doing stuff on the cheap though as I can't afford to spend much... even harder work lol!

Comment

Cheap is good.

Comment

paula;1403816 wrote: Cheap is good.
              In SOME cases... but defo in this one!!!

Comment

felling good lasted about an hour...
                heading home....fever is up...

Comment

Maybe you should take the day off tomorrow Mama...

Get home and get some rest. No cooking for the troops tonight... one of them can man the stove... xxx

Comment

Mama:
                    You need a human touch 6.0 massage chair. They sell them at Costco and check website to see when they come to your Costco. They are 1500 off regular price if bought from Costco and man I sit in it for 5 hour a day!!!! Better Than sex!!! That's probably why it's broke only after 2 weeks of my having it but they will come to your house to fix it up to one year.

And the testimony is just part of my occupational hazard. Testifying against crazy, vindictive people is never a pleasant experience. At 40, I need to re evaluate my career choices, especially if I want to stay sober.,,,
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Jeez...Al what do you do?
                      I think I have the plain old flu....

Comment

and I made the troops tacos before I flopped...
                        chicken noodle soup and hot tea for me

Comment

Oh Mama - so sorry that you've got the flu. :l I hope you can just stay under the covers & sleep. Take care of YOU for once.

Al - Oh my gosh! No wonder you are stressed out! Sounds like a horrible job. You have to testify and now worry that now she'll sue you?? :l Good luck. THinking of you.

Paula - sounds nice redoing your bedroom. I have so much that needs to be done. Oh well. Not right now. I hope that you don't have to deal with any injures on Saturday. Burns are awful.

Zen - I really cracked up over your turnstile comment. :H

Dottie - hope your eye is feeling better!

K9 - how are you? You really seem quiet lately. Are you ok?

Coco - you are the most beautiful penguin. Forgot to tell you that earlier.

Ok bed time for me. Got my hair all done tonight. Covered all those white hairs. :H So, now I can rest easy.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning. Its dry windy and cold here. Mama sorry to hear you have flu and have to go in to work. Lots of flu bugs going around here. I got my flu jab back in October so i don't get it. I do head colds and sinius which is hard to shift also but i try keep it at bay with a nasel spray and ibrufen for the headaches. Wishing you all a fab friday and a nice weekend.

Comment

Hi, sugar lumps,

Still sick here, so not posting much. Mama, I did get Mucinex DM, and it helped. Will call dr today, but doubt I can get in. Not going to work, and I feel so guilty--like I'm a bad girl. The Puritan work ethic that was drilled into me won't ever leave.

Mama>Sorry you have the flu. Maybe that's what's been working on you the entire time (?).

Lily (?)>I don't think I'd want your job. I'm real interested in how the trial goes.

Zen>Will you come and redecorate my bedroom? I'm so damn tired of looking at it!

Take care, all, and don't anyone else get sick!:l
                              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Morning peeps...feel better, but i always do when I wake up
                                I will go in until I feel bad and then head home early
                                have very sharp pains in lower back and slept on firm. hard sofa
                                I WILL NOT BITCH ABOUT HOW I FEEL ANYMORE,....I SOUND SO TIRESOME....
                                how is everyone else?
                                I am pulling a "Nora" and runnig late, so I will check in in a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X