One Step at a Time - November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.

I am thankful to have you all in my life.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!!!
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to all. I am so very grateful to have all of you in myi life.

I'd be grateful to have the internet back.

Sorry you sick, Mama. Does this mean I'm going to get sick again too? lol. I probably will since i ate two huge dinners. Damn they were good. My favorite meal...

Big fat hugs to all.
        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

After almost 6 months af, I drank today, I hate myself feel as though I'm back to my lowest self, dont know how to get myself back, feel so isolated the drinking will kill me, so afraid.

Comment

Paula.....you drank one day.........cut yourself some slack. SIX MONTHS SOBER is AMAZING.

I know you must be disappointed, I know you must look at why BUT. ........ Be kinder to yourself my dear. :l:l

Comment

Thank you Kuya, I will try.

Comment

Paula - Kuya is so right. You have been doing remarkable during this whole time. I know that you regret drinking but that is one day during 6 months. The important thing is not to let it pull you in again. Please come here and let us try to help you with this pain you are feeling. You have suffered such an incredible loss. You need to grieve. Please allow yourself to grieve.
                Paula - you are such a wonderful woman. Please remember that. I care about you.
                :h:h:l
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thank you, Nora, i am going to try and get some sleep now.

Comment

And another thought I just had....... I don't know if I would have the courage to come STRAIGHT back here like you have....... You are a very courageous person, Paula, that takes a strength of character that few possess.

All you have to do now is find the WHY....... There can't be many triggers left or you wouldn't have gone six whole months

Comment

Paula - I hope you can sleep. Sending you big hugs my dear friend. :l
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I feel so bad, I do appreciate the last 6 months, but it is so true that once you start drinking again it's like you never stopped, in fact it feels like I'mback to square one. I do appreciate your kind words. I can say things on here that I could never say to my family, I know that people understand. I'm at my lowest ebb at the moment so I guess the only way is up. The old feelings that go with drinking, i.e guilt,remorse, fear are all back again.

Comment

Had my first sober Thanksgiving in ages.

Paula, hang in there...you've done so well!:l

Comment

Paula - I also can say things here that I never share with anyone else. That's because we all understand. I'm sorry that you are feeling like you are back to square one and feeling guilt, remorse. Please stick close here. :h
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Fennel - congratulations on your sober Thanksgiving. Same for me.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks for your support, I have to get through today, god knows how.

Comment

Working...
                                X