Had a dream I drank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a dream I drank!

I am on Day 11 and feeling awesome! I did have a dream last nite that I drank and felt so ashamed! Interesting how our minds work. I am so optimistic ! I want to say thank you to all here and for Newbies stick to it! Life is good

Had a dream I drank!

Roadrunner61;1403663 wrote: I am on Day 11 and feeling awesome! I did have a dream last nite that I drank and felt so ashamed! Interesting how our minds work. I am so optimistic ! I want to say thank you to all here and for Newbies stick to it! Life is good
    Well done RR.
    Yes I've had those dreams - terrible - but GREAT when you wake & realise it was only a dream :yay:

Sometimes I will be in work ( awake I might add) on Monday !
    It will hit me - gawd - I didn't drink over the weekend - AMAZING !!:goodjob:

Comment

Had a dream I drank!

Yes i've had a few of those too and just before i actually drink i wake up and realise its just a dream. Bit scary as it feels real while i'm asleep and i'm aware of oh i'm not supposed to be drinking this. Weird stuff if that makes any sense.

Comment

Had a dream I drank!

Guilty as charged, I have had those dreams too. You wake up, wipe your forehead, and give a HUGE sigh of relief...........LMAO
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Had a dream I drank!

Since I quit smoking, I now dream that I had a few cigarettes (or a few packs). When I wake up my lungs are achy...but I'm so relieved to realize it wasn't real... How come I can't dream I won the lottery and wake up with a pile of cash next to me? LOL
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Had a dream I drank!

hi rr,i had a drinking dream last nite,i actually felt drunk in the dream! i dreamt i didnt make it to work cuz i was drunk,ugh it felt like a nightmare!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X