Addictive personality....what's your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addictive personality....what's your opinion

I forgot about fast cars. I use to own two Chevy Camaro's. One 1968 Rally Sport & 1985 Z28 with T-tops. Now no sport cars. :upset: But, my Bff who I was on the Fritz with & still a little bit, they used to have an older Corvette. Now they have a Mazda Miata, dirt bikes, trucks. I use to go up to their farm drink & take them out for a spin on the country roads. Can you say 100mph. I think I'm a cat as I must have nine lives.

I was addicted to disco ~ rock n roll dancing. I was never a stripper, to shy!!!... Wouldn't have been able to do it even drunk. Felt sorry for the woman who did it.

I now live vicariously threw movies. :H I still like rock n roll, country, but seem to enjoy jazz, blues, classical, Indian ~ nature ~ rhythm, christian music more now. I think I enjoy being 50 better than 30 & 40. I still like to dance, but I do it at home sober to a different beat.

Our family likes to play Apples To Apples when we are all able to get together. :h I love being sober & grateful!!!..... :h

Comment

Working...
    X