Clear All

Back - Need To Make Some Changes

Missed you!

Comment

SunFlower!! Missed you too!!! xox

Comment

Bri. with a welcome back like that you must be feeling good. There is a reason for that. People remember you because you were and are special. Hope you stick around!
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Thank you Daisy. You are right. Even though sometimes I didn't feel that way. And sometimes I still don't. But I will stick around. Because of people like you. Make me feel welcome after all this time and even after not doing that great. I will keep trying though.
          xo
          Bri

Comment

Good on ye' girl!

Comment

Hi Bri!

Welcome back! My story is also like yours...did a month earlier this year...then every few weeks...then right back to AM drinking. Yuck!!

I'm on Day 2, although it seems longer. I drank mostly at home, so I spent yesterday OUT. Met a friend for coffee, grocery store....

Now I'm off to the mall and the health store for supps!

We can do this!

Comment

Good job Next, Please!!
                We can do this! My day 1 is tomorrow. Wish me luck. I know I can do it. But will be hard.

Comment

Bri; I am gonna join you....poured wine down the sink and eating my way into sober!

Comment

briseus;1405745 wrote: Good job Next, Please!!
                    We can do this! My day 1 is tomorrow. Wish me luck. I know I can do it. But will be hard.
                    daisy45;1405747 wrote:
                    Bri; I am gonna join you....poured wine down the sink and eating my way into sober!
                    Welcome back Bri Bri. Your sunny smile has been missed darling. You know you can do this & look who is partnering up with you, it's Daisyluv. Maybe invite some other lonely peeps from the just starting out side of town who are feeling a bit lonely & have not felt a connection here. We can have big ~ crazy ~ sober ~ party! I'll run to the dollar store, costume store or any place to liven it up. Lets make it fun. We can cry & scream on the days we need to as well.

When your here I don't miss my daughters as much. Of course I'm a young 50 & enjoy my girls. It's just my body doesn't move as fast anymore. :upset: I'm doing pretty good most the time. Were all very happy your back hun! :h:l

Comment

glad you came back sweetie!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Briseus,

No fault-finding here! That would be a tad arrogant, don't you think?:H

Welcome back!
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Bri! :h

Missed you and have thought about yo alot. I too have had slippage but the journey continues strong.

Stay close this time. No wandering off!

Hear and hugs

:l :h
                          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

hello again

I am new also Bri. A fair bit older than you, but alcohol doesn't discriminate. A minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. Before you know it day one will be done and dusted.. Day five is over for me and I am back on track and this site has given me the most hope ever. I have an additional problem... My 22 yo son. Drinks, steals money from me (not recently), police bought him home again two nights ago. He lost his licence for dui.
                            I have given him two Weeks to find somewherd else to live. I feel just dreadful, but he abuses my love, and I don't feel I'm left with any other option. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                            X