Clear All

Incompatible

Thanks Al. I'm really glad you're still here at MWO.:l

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Incompatible

Hi ALc,

Congrats on your 14th anniversary! My husband can make me laugh, too...and what a blessing that has been! Also, mr. handyman around the house, he is NOT, btw...any attempts of that sort tend to end up in first, another expensive tool, and second, an expensive house call by a repairman, who we should've called in the first place...aargh...
      It's probably a bit late, but I am sending you good vibes re the court problems you face this week...good luck! And is your avatar a picture of an orchid? When I think of you now, I am picturing the white flower... I am big on visual aids, ever the first grade teacher...LOL FFP
      . "It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; that which is essential, is invisible to the eye.". Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Incompatible

Hi, FFp: got your good vibes in my hands, thank you so much!

At least your husband attempts to fix your house... I think he just wants an excuse to buy an expensive toy/tool. If we have any house repair to do, and my husband is likely to buy an expensive video game before he ever considers buying an expensive tool to fix the house or call a repair man.

The avatar flower is a plumeria. Being a teacher, you must use some kind of cue to help you remember all the kids in the class. That's pretty challenging!

LG: I'm glad we both stayed!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Incompatible

Oh LG it's so hard but I'm a fervent believer in "once you have control over your life you meet the good people".
          I met my husband of 17 years after a string of idiots! It is my idea that that's how it's meant to happen - mr or mrs right wont come along until you recognise whats not right or wrong ( in your life and in theirs) nothing helps you recognise the right person like looking at every one you have discarded.
          Cashy xxx
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Incompatible

Ps you may already be looking at the right one - making no judgements as per that
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
            X