Twitthread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitthread

i'm new here, but i was searching for a place where to write short thoughts about AL... didin't find nothing... so I open this thread.

I hope i'm not breaking any rules of the board...

This is the introduction post, so this is long but (except this) all the posts have to be as shortest as possible... with eveything you want to say! (never forget netiquette eh! and be focused always on the forum on which u are...).

I would like that this thread it becomes something like a twitter thread (as title says)... so be really short and communicate whatever you want related with AL subject and... life... etc (related)... ;-)

Hope it will work...
    Sometimes i don't feel like to write a long history... i just want to put some words about AL.... my feeling, my discoveries, a good aforism, my new best song i'm obsessed with, the book i'm reading, how is going with my girl, happy with my AF, still in pain, dose of BAC etc etc etc...

Just short small thoughts that can help us to know each other better.. and then (hopefully) read all threads on subject, of someone that we find interesting or relate and close to our history or "taste"...

You think it could work? :-)
    Let's start!
    Let's try!! ;-)

PS: if i made some "bad english language" mistake... please reportit to me and i will correct it.. (sorry not native english language speaking :-( )
    Baclofen started: January 2013
    Switch (sort of): April 2013 / ~165mg
    November 2014: stable at 45mg: 10AM-15mg, 1PM-15mg, 5PM-15mg
    -> Here my progress thread on MWO <-

Twitthread

After 3 days drinking only white wine.. i really had enough. Today i switch back to my favourite beer and (sigh) still want more... feel more on AL then with wine.
    Waiting for my BAC to arrive...

Comment

Twitthread

its 9 pm here... stopping to drink (last glass of beer standing) and starting to make some good risotto con salsiccia! i drink 9 beers and now its time to stop and EAT!!!

Comment

Twitthread

Sunday. This is apparently my last day (again) before going AF. Bottle of wine.
        I hope I remember tonight tomorrow.

Thanks EMC. I am on & love Twitter. Good idea.

Comment

Twitthread

Welcome EMC. If you are sick of your life with alcohol, you will get a lot of support here to lead a alcohol-free, anxiety-free life. Good luck with your journey. Reading the boards, especially the Newbie's Nest will reallyhelp.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Twitthread

:welcome: Emc,

May you find Your Way Out!... There is a forum ~ Just Starting Out, a Meds Forum, as I think you mentioned Bac, a Tool Box thread under Monthly Abstainers. Take a read around the different boards if you'd like. Take good care!.... :h

Comment

Twitthread

atm i can only give random thoughts.
              which are pointless.
              is there POSSSIBLY any sadder sack on this site currently!!!!
              my thoughts are with our US friends in difficulties from that storm Susie. I wish I could give more.

Comment

Working...
              X