Update from RJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update from RJ

Hi, gang. Just a quick check-in to say hello.

Welcome new members! Congrats to those of you who took that brave step in registering. We’re proud to have you here. And a sincere thanks, as always, to everyone for your continued support for those starting out, struggling, or simply wondering how the heck to navigate their way around this place. :-)

I’m excited to let you know that March 28, 2007, marks the two year publication date of My Way Out! We’ve been busy on the back end building new features here on the board to help celebrate now that we’ve worked through some pesky tech troubles. DrinkTracker appears to be operating more seamlessly, as does Chat. The board is more stable, as well, and we’ve happily experienced much less down time overall.

I also wanted to say that the posts related the power of positive thought couldn’t be more timely or appropriate. More on these exciting developments later!

In the short term, we’re close to introducing a new premium service called “MWO Subscriber”. You’re sure to love the bundle of goodies we’re about to offer--I can’t wait to show 'em off. Of course, we’ll continue to provide all the same services free of charge...nothing will change in that regard.

BTW, I’m writing and will post a Forum FAQ to help new members as they get started. It’s long overdue. Feel free to Private Message me if you have any questions about how to navigate the board or ideas about what should be included.

Thanks!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Update from RJ

Thanks for the update RJ...can't wait to see what is in store next...This site has been such a support system for me...again...words cannot express
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Update from RJ

Looking forward to hearing more RJ! Thanks for all of your hard work.......
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Update from RJ

Thanks for the update, RJ--looking forward to all the new goodies, and congrats on your two-year anniversary!!
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Update from RJ

THANKS RJ!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Update from RJ

:thanks:
            again RJ.

Comment

Update from RJ

Look forward to it RJ.

A Million Thanks.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Update from RJ

Dear RJ,
                Thanks for keeping us in touch.
                Even if I never use the premium service, I'll subscribe. It's avery small way I can help keep this fantastic site running.
                And thankyou so much for themany little bits of assistance you've given me.
                You are one of those rare people who give their whole attention to a person.
                Thankyou so much for this site.
                Raggsy

Comment

Update from RJ

Thanks RJ, this is just like having Christmas twice in one year, can't wait....

ON TWO YEARS..

A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Update from RJ

Happy second year anniversary RJ!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

We Love You!!!!
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Update from RJ

Thanks RJ for always making this such a great place for everyone. I so appreciate it and you.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Update from RJ

RJ - you are the BEST!! Thanks for all that you do and all that you are! Congrats on two years.

Hugs and Love,
                        Mary

Comment

Update from RJ

:thanks: So much RJ! I feel like this place is my second home...within my home!:h In fact if I hadn't found this place...who knows if I'd still have a home at all! (not to mention a Hubby)

Thank you so much for everything...
                          Congratulations on 2 years! Love ya oooodles!
                          :l Judie
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Update from RJ

RJ,

You really have created a very special place and a terrific program that works. It has done a world of good in my life. You gave me my quack back!

Many thanks.
                            lucky ducky

Comment

Update from RJ

"You gave me my quack back"

LMAO!!! A higher compliment could not be paid......
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X