Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 6th November

Good morning, Army

Poxfecking eejits were setting off crackers all night. WTF? We live in Africa, for goodness sake. This Guy Fawkes dude had nothing to do with us.

Anyhoo... it's set to be another lovely early summer day. Yet to get my latte - the shop was still closed when I arrived in the city. So please do check for typos and strange thoughts cropping up.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning tips

You're up early. Not a fan of Guy Fawkes night myself, it's fun for the kids, though.

I've "bin" outside to put the wheelie bin out and it's blooming freezing. The car is all frosted up. :upset:

Comment

Morning Reccie. You're up late

Mrs. T and I get up at 5.00 every day. The current 2-hour time difference also makes it seem earlier to you, I guess.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I could never get up at 5am, tips. The only way I get to see 5am is if I'm up all night, as was the case last night. I'm just reading through recipes at the moment and putting together a shopping list. The supermarket will be open in less than an hour.

Comment

morning all?ok both how are you? Yep same here fireworks going off till late and believe this one its 6.10 am and some nugget is letting rockets off!! All to celebrate some geezer trying to blow the government up!!!Bet he wishes he had lived today...he neednt have bothered..he could have sat back and watched them all screw themselves up!!
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mick, Reccie, Tips, and all still to stir...

I didn't mind the fireworks - didn't see them like, but don't mind them. What i did mind, was flatmates coming back to drink and be a little too noisy as i tried to bury my head in sleeply snoozle land.... Urg...

Up now and coffee's a-brewin'.

Comment

Morning mick

What with the mess that policy makers (of all persuasions) have made of the economy, I'd be quite happy if Guy Fawkes was around today to do his stuff.

Edit: morning RC

Comment

Morning, fireworks, what fireworks?
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1406568 wrote: Morning, fireworks, what fireworks?
                  I can tell you are Irish:H What did you think of "Despicable Dick"?

Morning Tabbers,Tips, Mick, Running and Pandaman

Comment

marning
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Pinky. Have you come down off the ceiling after the Killers concert?

Comment

yeah mrs A but ive still got their songs in me head, lol.................... Mrs Pinky suprised me agin saying we have Keizer chief tickets for Valentines day and that its aa gift so no need to pay her back, whoooo, let the excitement comtinue and she mysterily said that i have to take a day off in March as were going somewhere as part of my xmas box, i get spoiled rotten, i reckon shes only after me money all 2 pence of it, lol
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

How lovely of Mrs Pinky. Hmm where I wonder in March?

Right off for a cup of coffee

Comment

dunno theme park i reckon, but she knows ive always wanted to race in a car, so maybe a day driving on a race track?, me over the moon, her with her heart in her mouth hoping i don't get hurt and me loving it, maybe, i can dream, lol
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X