• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 6th November

Okay fess up time ......

Watching a Xmas movie .......

Sorry for swearing lol x
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Alcoholic;1406878 wrote:
      thanks. Sometimes we all question our sanity. It's those who don't question their sanity really should, huh?
      I question mine when I get the blues. I can't really understand why I feel so bad all of a sudden. I wake up feeling shite and no clue why! I *know* my synapses are not snapping correctly but don't know why they're not. It's a pain in the bum really!

Comment

Zenstyle;1406879 wrote: :l ***big grin*** :l

Amazing how the frikken mood just lifts?

Honestly, I need to get off my pity pot today! lol

How was work?
        Ahh it was cracking (ackshully shouldn't really use that word in a place for addicts) Did this morning instead of this aftie. Really busy. Got a fabulous hug of the bloke that does the acupuncture. Honestly he oozes positivity and good vibes.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zen:

love your video, Miss Cleo, I don't think you really know! Lol!

I'm sorry you feel the blues. You said it might be the hormones? Maybe the neurotransmitter in your brain not so balanced lately? There are all these chemicals in the brain and the brain is the most complicated organ in your body, sometimes it just needs a boost from something. Or have you had your thyroid gland checked?

So interior designer is more like an architect but interior decorator is just a decorator huh? I never knew that. I'm learning so much on this forum.
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Howyiz Army

Comment

now Jacks don't scream at me. Lost yer post.
              I have photos on my lappie here I want to post .
              I tried 'copy & paste' - didn't work:upset:

Comment

JackieClaire;1406888 wrote: Ahh it was cracking (ackshully shouldn't really use that word in a place for addicts) Did this morning instead of this aftie. Really busy. Got a fabulous hug of the bloke that does the acupuncture. Honestly he oozes positivity and good vibes.
                Cracking!... lol!!!

Sounds like you're surrounded by good souls in that place... the workers I mean. The rest are good souls too but you won't be getting any feedback off of them in that state, right?

Comment

Alcoholic;1406889 wrote: Zen:

love your video, Miss Cleo, I don't think you really know! Lol!

I'm sorry you feel the blues. You said it might be the hormones? Maybe the neurotransmitter in your brain not so balanced lately? There are all these chemicals in the brain and the brain is the most complicated organ in your body, sometimes it just needs a boost from something. Or have you had your thyroid gland checked?

So interior designer is more like an architect but interior decorator is just a decorator huh? I never knew that. I'm learning so much on this forum.
                  Aye... I reckon my neuros are not in order. I don't "do" Doctors though... I take the homeopathic route. So I'm tweaking my supps but I still get slammed with a black mood. It maybe lasts a day or so max. It still sucks though... (

Naw, an interior designer is different. I can drawn blueprints and shite like that!

Comment

satz123;1406894 wrote: now Jacks don't scream at me. Lost yer post.
                    You need to go to Photobucket and upload them there first Satz... (And i left you a post a few pages back about Vitamin C...)

Comment

Zenstyle;1406899 wrote: Cracking!... lol!!!

Sounds like you're surrounded by good souls in that place... the workers I mean. The rest are good souls too but you won't be getting any feedback off of them in that state, right?
                      Oh the punters are brilliant. Most of them are clean or if not nearly. Best thing is they want to be there. We've got a good few with prescribed pill addictions.The craic is brilliant. Of course us alkies are the best.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1406905 wrote: Oh the punters are brilliant. Most of them are clean or if not nearly. Best thing is they want to be there. We've got a good few with prescribed pill addictions.The craic is brilliant. Of course us alkies are the best.
                        Awww.... that's neat. They're on the road to recovery at that point. And OBVIOUSLY alkies rock! lol

I'm being the laziest person on the face of the planet today. I STILL haven't done owt else! OMG... I'll be struck down!

Anyone know what horse won the Melbourne Cup? Don't suppose Mario & I are in virtual money are we? That was very neat of Reggie organizing the pool again... )

Comment

Jacks... btw... you want some of that Costa Rica cawfee? Stumbled upon it again last week. And was it grounds or beans?

Comment

Zenstyle;1406910 wrote: Jacks... btw... you want some of that Costa Rica cawfee? Stumbled upon it again last week. And was it grounds or beans?
                            Yes please. Ground pretty pliz.

I lost a whole 2 Engerlish pounds. My horse was 2nd last.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1406894 wrote: now Jacks don't scream at me. Lost yer post.
                              Orff you go to the land of photobucket.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f7...wol-47530.html
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1406915 wrote: Yes please. Ground pretty pliz.

I lost a whole 2 Engerlish pounds. My horse was 2nd last.
                                On the Melbourne Cup?

I'm off to find Reggie's post to see wot our gee was called and where Mario & I placed. Bridget and the Undies are being worryingly vague... lol Just asked but no response was the loud reply!!! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X