Army Thread Tuesday 6th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orff to put his worship in his high chair. Back laterz.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1406922 wrote: Orff to put his worship in his high chair. Back laterz.
      We had Maluckyday... a Kiwi horse. And we won.................... nada!!! (Miss Cleo got it right for once!)

Catch you later hon... xxx

Comment

Hi Questy...how are you doing?...keep at it..youll win mate
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1406940 wrote: Hi Questy...how are you doing?...keep at it..youll win mate
          Awhh thanks mick - I'm keepin on keepin on :-) just watched 999 what's your emergency - small difference between life and death - you just don't realise !
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Evening all, just a quick whizz in to wave at youse all :hiya:

Me eye-shutters are wanting to close so gonna have to be boring and feck off to sleepy land...

Have been doing number crunching tonight. Have a flat in Aberdeen where the tenant wants to leave in new year, so deliberating whether i can sell it in the next couple of months... whats yer thoughts?! But not sure whether if i want to buy where i am as don't plan to be here for any length of time... maybe bests to get another tenant and either a) stick it our where I am (eugh, but cheap) or b) rent somewhere else... or

c) bet on the horses and pray...

Anyways, stuff to dream aboot...

Comment

Yo, Arsey... ask me that question again tomorrow. I used to buy and sell gaffs... and I bought and sold one in Aberdeen... and I have thoughts. Not saying they're the best thoughts... but thoughts nonetheless... ;o)

Comment

Morn Rabsy....not so sure round this time of year is the best to flog yer hoose...most people are only interested in getting Chrimbo out of the road
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                X