Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 7th November

Good morning, Army

Happy Hump Day (except Pingu). Mum and eldest cub are both under the weather - some projectile vomiting in the early hours and runny tummies. I wonder what they ate that they didn't share, because the rest of us are unaffected... Serves them right, if that is what they've been up to If not, they have my full sympathy.

Have a lekker day, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Mr T. There has been a nasty sick bug over here also. I managed to avoid it but so many people here have had it.
    have a great day and keep washing your hands:H

Comment

Morning both ...you ok?big hi to all not surfaced yet!!
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mr T and mrsa.

Just catching up on dem results over the pond about the pwesidential election.

What's with the icky bugs? Hope it's a very quickly passing thing for you all.

x-post - Hi Mick!

Comment

Morning all, happy to see the election result so I was. Last few days in the job, felt kinda strange spending yesterday starting to train in my replacement. No runny bummies over here that I know of.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Re-posting question for Zenners

Hey Zen,

Here's me re-posting last nights Q: Have been doing number crunching tonight. Have a flat in Aberdeen where the tenant wants to leave in new year, so deliberating whether i can sell it in the next couple of months... whats yer thoughts?! But not sure whether if i want to buy where i am as don't plan to be here for any length of time... maybe bests to get another tenant and either a) stick it our where I am (eugh, but cheap) or b) rent somewhere else... or

c) bet on the horses and pray...

Mick - you make a good point with it being Christmas...

Comment

Hi Tabbers, Mick and RC
              Been up half the night listening to the US election results.

Tabbers I do hope your new job in grapihcs is better than the present one.

Just listening to the Obama acceptance speech.

Comment

Morning troops - tipster hope the runny bummies pass quick - hate tummy bugs !!!!

Happy hump day all :-)
                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hello Anon, Questy & Courage. Yeh it will be grand Anon ta. Just taking my own advice, if something in our life is making us unhappy and it is in our power to change it then do so, life is too short.

Comment

Mornin tabbers - that was very profound but thanks for sharing - I think I needed to hear that this morning :-)
                    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Its just simple truths Questy, glad it struck a chord.

Sheesh look at the time, I'm away to play on the motorway, bye all.

Comment

Morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning. Got The second twelve step meeting today. Dreading it

Then going into town got a few thins to do, and a bloody committee meeting later which needs preparing for....
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1407110 wrote: Good morning, Army

Happy Hump Day (except Pingu). Mum and eldest cub are both under the weather - some projectile vomiting in the early hours and runny tummies. I wonder what they ate that they didn't share, because the rest of us are unaffected... Serves them right, if that is what they've been up to If not, they have my full sympathy.

Have a lekker day, everyone!
                            Ha ha I hope they havent been raiding the fridge when no ones looking, mind u me and an ex girlfriend both ate the same curry from a takeaway and i was ill, she was fine

pingu1997;1407140 wrote:
                            Morning. Got The second twelve step meeting today. Dreading it

Then going into town got a few thins to do, and a bloody committee meeting later which needs preparing for....
                            Hope the twelve step meeting goes ok, how did the first one go?
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning all. Just woke up to hear the news about Obama hope he has a good 2nd term. Happy hump day to you all.

Comment

Working...
                              X