Army Thread Wednesday 7th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy hump day foxy, hows tricks in ur life?
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi Pinky i'm good thanks. I got the offer of taking a lovely white 2 year old bichon dog. A friend on fb put it up. I spoke with the lady yesterday and i told her i would think about it and phone back the weekend. He has all his vaccinations and is micorchipped. Just hoping he will get on with the cats if i decide to take him.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1407142 wrote: Ha ha I hope they havent been raiding the fridge when no ones looking, mind u me and an ex girlfriend both ate the same curry from a takeaway and i was ill, she was fine

Hope the twelve step meeting goes ok, how did the first one go?
        Difficult to say, ok at the time but knocked me sideways the day after...
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hi pingu, what aspect of do u think affected you the day after?
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Foxy sounds like a good offer, more mouths to feed though, i soppose it depends on how ur finances r
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1407146 wrote: happy hump day foxy, hows tricks in ur life?
              Having to drag a load of old shit up again?
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Morning Molls :-)

Stuck in work (no change there then) - bored.com.

How's u ???
                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

pingu1997;1407167 wrote: Having to drag a load of old shit up again?
                  hiya pingu was this related to the twelve step thing?
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning army
                    very discouraged about election, but life goes on
                    sorry about sick tummies and unhappy moods
                    Pingu- good luck with your meeting
                    hiya lpc and mollers
                    a puppy for Foxy!!!!!!!
                    enjoy your new job tabbers
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Molly - that exhaustion worries me babe.
                      Have you had your thyroid checked?

Comment

two states have regulated the recreational use of pot....wow!

Comment

littlepinkcat;1407178 wrote: hiya pingu was this related to the twelve step thing?
                          Yes

And now I have to think about the higher power thing.

Comment

mollyka;1407170 wrote: Mornin Pings and Questy:l

I dunno - I'm ok I s'pose. Just feeling a bit low for some reason -- the exhaustion has hit again with a vengeance --- and for someone who sees black as black and white as white - summat a bit bizarre happened yesterday - just sort of that airy fairy stuff that I don't 'get' usually - oh don't mind me - it just gave me a bit of a high and a subsequent low today --- need to avoid both highs and lows me
                            I'm on lates today so don't know where I'll be working - therefore dunno if I'll be bored or bollixed:H
                            Now Mollers - before I even read back ......... from someone who LOVES :hthe airy fairy stuff - WHAT happened that was bizarre ??? SPILL !!

Comment

mollyka;1407170 wrote: Mornin Pings and Questy:l

I dunno - I'm ok I s'pose. Just feeling a bit low for some reason -- the exhaustion has hit again with a vengeance --- and for someone who sees black as black and white as white - summat a bit bizarre happened yesterday - just sort of that airy fairy stuff that I don't 'get' usually - oh don't mind me - it just gave me a bit of a high and a subsequent low today --- need to avoid both highs and lows me
                              I'm on lates today so don't know where I'll be working - therefore dunno if I'll be bored or bollixed:H
                              Hey Molls, I'm intrigued: what was the airy fairy experience? Hope your low lifts and you'resyarting to feel better.

I'm writing this on the phone at work. In the bathroom no less. Probably way too much info for you guys.

Comment

RunningCourage;1407194 wrote: Hey Molls, I'm intrigued: what was the airy fairy experience? Hope your low lifts and you'resyarting to feel better.

I'm writing this on the phone at work. In the bathroom no less. Probably way too much info for you guys.
                                I hope you washed your hands............eeeuuwww............
                                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X