Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 7th November

LMAO :H:H:H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: Army

The wind has picked up again :upset: - I pity the women who chose to wear skirts today. Makes for interesting viewing, though
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning army:

Maybe it's the days getting darker/shorter, I'm getting tired and grumpier. Maybe my manic episode just left me...

But today is our 14th wedding anniversary. Supposed to go out to a fancy dinner and all I can think of is, I cannot fit in any dresses any more so why did he book a fancy dinner somewhere where I have to wear a dress?! He should have bought me a dress, too! (Poor guy can't win...)
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

pingu1997;1407191 wrote: Yes

And now I have to think about the higher power thing.
          dont focus on it too much, the higher power thing will surface when ur ready and ur interpratation of the higher power will be individual to u , so theres no wrong or right really
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1407218 wrote: :hallo: Army

The wind has picked up again :upset: - I pity the women who chose to wear skirts today. Makes for interesting viewing, though
            Naughty Tippers
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1407218 wrote: :hallo: Army

Dirty 'ol man in a trenchcoat comes to mind :H:H
              I'm telling Mrs T

Comment

Quest for the key;1407203 wrote: I hope you washed your hands............eeeuuwww............
                So Questy - you back in the fold - after your stopping away over the weekend ?? :egad: :H
                Had to go out looking for you !!!

Comment

Alcoholic;1407220 wrote: Morning army:

Maybe it's the days getting darker/shorter, I'm getting tired and grumpier. Maybe my manic episode just left me...

But today is our 14th wedding anniversary. Supposed to go out to a fancy dinner and all I can think of is, I cannot fit in any dresses any more so why did he book a fancy dinner somewhere where I have to wear a dress?! He should have bought me a dress, too! (Poor guy can't win...)
                  Ah Alko - you get thoise days . Sober or not !
                  Just we have to deal with them differently when we attempt to go AF
                  Will you cope ok with fancy dinner ?

I find when I'm out for a meal now I'm not drinking I want food NOW !!
                  Tip : So make sure you get a starter and one that won't take them ages to prepare - and that you are not waiting for ages for main course !!!

Comment

littlepinkcat;1407224 wrote: dont focus on it too much, the higher power thing will surface when ur ready and ur interpratation of the higher power will be individual to u , so theres no wrong or right really
                    Pinks : When they talk about higher power that's your inner self - yes ?
                    Not God in the religious sense ?

Comment

WHERE THE FECK IS EVERYONE ???? :upset:

Comment

:anyone::huh:

Comment

satz123;1407238 wrote: WHERE THE FECK IS EVERYONE ???? :upset:
                          Sorting out next years diary and writing lists. Mr A asleep on couch

Sorrynot to be online:H

Comment

:anyonethere::imwaiting:

Comment

el o just got back.... Now yawl doing ok?hows that for Jockanese American? Whats the problem with trenchcoats Satzy?? mines is very nice...matches my trouser legs..no middle bit ..just legs :H:H:H:H:H Hows you Molls ? hope your better..Whats with the higher power thingy?thought you meant an increase from 120 volts to 240
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

:illbeback:

Comment

Working...
                                X