Army Thread Wednesday 7th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick;1407267 wrote: Molls..was speaking to guy earlier who is feeling a bit low today too....Tom thumb :H:H:H
    Jazus Mick you are brave man - you KNOW Molls will deal with you when she gets home - I don't want to be about when that happens :eeks:

She can kill a man from forty paces with a lash of her tongue :H

Comment

Hiya whizzy and satzy

I'm good thanks mrs a, how are you ? Did you get yer lists done? And what sort of lists were they (he asks nosily!)

Comment

anon;1407307 wrote: Hard day at the office?
        Ah Ms A - sure I'm fecked ! not :H

Comment

Recluse;1407309 wrote: Hiya whizzy and satzy

I'm good thanks mrs a, how are you ? Did you get yer lists done? And what sort of lists were they (he asks nosily!)
          Yeah tell us about yer lists
          Santa is it ?
          Are we on it ?
          What we getting Auntie A ? :stomper:
          As me ol Da used to say :
          "A doll, a drum a kick in the bum and a chase around the table"

Comment

No Santa lists:H

Babysitting, appointments, booking meals, planning races, booking accommodation for when I do London next year etc. etc.

Off to the theatre to see Steptoe and Son at 7. Liverpool Playhouse. Now you know everything

Comment

Gawd, is Steptoe still alive? He must be getting on a bit, I reckon!

Comment

anon;1407314 wrote: No Santa lists:H

Babysitting, appointments, booking meals, planning races, booking accommodation for when I do London next year etc. etc.

Off to the theatre to see Steptoe and Son at 7. Liverpool Playhouse. Now you know everything
                WHAT we getting from Santa Auntie A ????? :wahh:

Comment

I would just like to say publicly that Molls..I didnt fink of Tom Thumb..Satzy made me do it..Ive been too busy tidying the house up for such nonsense!
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

OK - I can safely go home now - Mr S was cooking himself a steak - the fire brigade will be gone by now !! :H

Jesus any time he cooks I can smell it walking up the driveway ewwwww !!

Comment

Recloose I will let you know what steptoelooks like:H I go to see every new play and most are brilliant.

Satz write me a pressie list and I will see what I can do. I am not very inventive with present ideas, so I need hints

Comment

Mick;1407318 wrote: I would just like to say publicly that Molls..I didnt fink of Tom Thumb..Satzy made me do it..Ive been too busy tidying the house up for such nonsense!
                        :chickchicken)

Comment

Mrs A ...Just 4 you

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1978270=7119-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1978270=7120-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1407318 wrote: I would just like to say publicly that Molls..I didnt fink of Tom Thumb..Satzy made me do it..Ive been too busy tidying the house up for such nonsense!
                            Oh yeah

Comment

Mick;1407324 wrote: Mrs A ...Just 4 you
                              Mick is that a self portrait?

Comment

anon;1407321 wrote: Recloose I will let you know what steptoelooks like:H I go to see every new play and most are brilliant.
                                Well, I hope you enjoy yourself at the theatre. Will you be taking Mr A with you or is he still asleep on the sofa?

Comment

Working...
                                X