Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 7th November

mollyka;1407552 wrote:
    Dawn French et al. as the Famous Five all grown up in rehab - they get a fright and decide they need a drink - so one of them orders 5 large gin and tonics and 5 pints of cider --- and Dawn French says 'I'll have the same' --- eerrmm - guess you have to be here:H
    Dawn French is the bees knees! Sounds a bit like like Ab Fab. Will look for it on Netflix!

Comment

Nighty night all Oirish and Scottish... may you all have pleasant dreams.... bwaa ha haaaaaa.......

See yous on the morrow... xxx

Comment

Whizzy, if you;re still about... got to go and cook dinner! See you tomozz and all. And you too Jacks if yer back for a lurk! xxxx

Comment

.. I'm just glad I didn't pee my pants like the cat did!!! Zen wots that all about? did the cat pee its pants?has it got troosers? :H:H:H:H
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

You guessed correctly Mick!!! He'd taken his trousers off when it happened though and woz just in his pants! ('Scuse the fag and beer.... filthy feckin habits...)

Comment

Of course I'm midnight lurking. It's me job.
              Orff for a read back.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1407499 wrote: Bearing in mind - I truly amn't 'spiritual' or 'mystical' or any of that sort of thing ---- at all --- like AT ALL - I had a sorta 'dream' the night before last - but it wasn't a dream if you know what I mean - my Mum just sort of 'touched' me while I was 'asleep' and said 'hello' with a really happy face - I opened my eyes and smiled and said 'hello' back - that was all - but it was her birthday yesterday. Then when Joe woke up - COMPLETELY out of the blue he just said 'do you want to talk about your sister's? I hate the thought of you harbouring all that anger' (we NEVER talk about my sisters - they are the elephant in the corner) ----- and I just said quietly 'I'm not angry anymore' ----- and I amn't. ----- That's it - nothing earth shattering ----- but absolutely fucking bizarre --- it's thrown me for two days!
                Oh my goodness me. Dunno what it could be called but it sounds wonderful to me.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                X